Absolutely new to haying, need some advise

/ Absolutely new to haying, need some advise #31  
Did not see this option, find local person who bales hay and will trade do your hay for full cost of cutting and baling or at least part of the cost for your families labor when he is baling his own hay. This will speed up the process a good bit on the learning curve.

Well tell you this is my second full year and I am working more in it this year than last as this year I am helping person doing my baling as I suggested so really spending more time in it. After spending at least twice the time in it and still running full time business...wondered and why am I here. Starting last Friday I wrapped up new to me hay trailer reflooring job for hay. Saturday spent most of the day mowing coastal bermuda field sprigged this spring. Monday morning worked in my full time business for few hours and learned my help was needed to install camera on hay baler they were suppose to put on it. They were not there in time frame should have been so sent text asking was there problem. Had been wreck on the road where they were baling and they went to help the two woman in the accident. Baler is retired fireman so knows first aid. When they went back to work the steffen hay accumulator (new to us, used this year. had some issues but lot is just learning it) electrical was not working properly so now down. With phone help got a patch work to work that afternoon but now lost couple of hours of baling time. Got my field done (10 acres) and still had another field to do but with all the aggravation all were glad to say, "TOMORROW" so Tuesday I spent the morning in my full time business and then at noon pulled out with pickup and trailer as we move all equipment (rake, baler and tractor with grapple). All went well and we totally finished and at barn in 2 1/2 hours counting all travel. So now about 2:30. Too dirty to go back to my office and finished with the hay (well thought I was). So spent all day Wednesday and Thursday in my insurance business to get call this morning with weeds update and now my Saturday is planned for me, I just love it. If I were one who does not care about the product my saturday would be free but I want great product or I am out. Horse hay is only profitable hay here and at that top notch grade hay is our claim and we mean it. What have I spend in hay equipment and I don't do any of the "hay" processing work, two 10 bale hay accumulators/grapples for front end loader at about $11,000 and two hay trailers at about $7500 for a total of about $18,500. Had the need tractor with FEL for grapple for the loading and my nephew who is part of our partnership has the tractor well suited for unloading and stacking in shelter as smaller tractor with open station so great visibility inside. Why sharing so much detail...I have come is sort and you have or want to. This is real info. We raise coastal bermuda which is sprigged one year to begin harvest the second year. So this is my third year with expense and boy was it great to have hay baled Monday was delivered Tuesday morning and cash in my pocket. Problem for me is you have to be flexible on being able to take off for baling time as the window can some with short notice and all equipment and workers at work.