Ad Blocker

/ Ad Blocker #3  
If you have more than 1 device on your network you can set up a firewall appliance to filter traffic passing through using a transparent SSL proxy.

example:

/ Ad Blocker #5  
I have not been on this website for a few years. I came back and the forums are almost unreadable with all the Ads. TBN must be getting money hungry.

I have always ran google chrome and it never used to be this bad with ads.

/ Ad Blocker #6  
Have you tried the one that's built into Edge first?

There is also the option to disable javascript for selected sites. Some sites (like TBN) require it, but other sites work much better without it.

/ Ad Blocker
There is also the option to disable javascript for selected sites. Some sites (like TBN) require it, but other sites work much better without it.
This is the only site I use that has so many ads popping in and out constantly.

I understand the need to generate revenue, but either I am getting less tolerant, or there are more ads than my little pea brain remembers from how this site used to be.

/ Ad Blocker #8  
I use Edge with the built-in ad blocker, and TBN doesn't display too many ads for me.

/ Ad Blocker #9  
Chrome here with AdBlockPlus, but should work on Edge too. I only see the one banner at the top of the pages. Also blocks them from You Tube which is super nice. The only annoyance is every now and then when ABP updates, they throw a web page at you asking for donations. Easy to close and move on with life.

/ Ad Blocker #10  
This is the only site I use that has so many ads popping in and out constantly.

I understand the need to generate revenue, but either I am getting less tolerant, or there are more ads than my little pea brain remembers from how this site used to be.
Here is a screenshot of my screen this morning. 6 different ads. a little excessive IMO

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    545.6 KB · Views: 49