Ad Blocker

/ Ad Blocker #11  
Nada for me.

/ Ad Blocker #12  
I have Adblock + on both Edge and Chrome. Generally I'm happy with it. Been with me for years. Good old Youtube says they're gonna block me now though....

/ Ad Blocker #13  
I moved to ublock origin after the youtube fiasco and reading that Adblock+ isn't great at keeping you private. Apparently they get revenue from serving you "safe" ads, and there was something about selling the details of your adblocking to websites IIRC.

/ Ad Blocker #14  
I use FireFox and AdBlock+. Does OK by me.

/ Ad Blocker #15  
I want to jump in here and add another plug for Firefox. For any who don't know, Firefox is owned by the non-profit Mozilla and is privacy-focused and not aimed at collecting lots of personal information to make money off it. It's also a great browser with default privacy built in, so if you aren't super tech savvy, you don't have to do much to enjoy the privacy features. Get Firefox browser — Mozilla (US)

/ Ad Blocker #16  
I want to jump in here and add another plug for Firefox. For any who don't know, Firefox is owned by the non-profit Mozilla and is privacy-focused and not aimed at collecting lots of personal information to make money off it. It's also a great browser with default privacy built in, so if you aren't super tech savvy, you don't have to do much to enjoy the privacy features. Get Firefox browser — Mozilla (US)
I used to use Firefox, but in spite of my reservations Chrome won me over. Didn't want to like it, but just seemed to work better. Much like using Google as a search engine, it just works better than the alternatives.

/ Ad Blocker #18  
I second the motion for firefox and adblock+.
I get zero ads on tbn.
You tube more or less forced me to white list them so I do get the ads there, BUT duckduckgo has no ads but you cannot comment on you tube vids.

/ Ad Blocker #19  
Every once in a while Youtube does an update to try and stop all the ad blocking apps from blocking their barrage of garbage. It usually lasts for a few days, into a few weeks, and then at least AB+ will do an update to fix it again. I've had Youtube ping my blocker 3 or 4 different times now over the last couple years. It doesn't take Ad Blocker Plus long to figure out a way around it again. During the "down time", you can still browse Youtube with Ad Blocker Plus running IF you use "incognito mode" while browsing Youtube.

I'm currently experiencing zero issues browsing Youtube, or any other site with Ad Blocker Plus running as normal. And I NEVER see ads running on either Youtube, or any other website, including TBN.

/ Ad Blocker #20  

1711147470739.png