Backhoe Added a ripper to my Woods BH90x: Trees beware

/ Added a ripper to my Woods BH90x: Trees beware #61  
That is just what I need.

Island, if you have a dimensioned sketch of this I'll be glad to turn it into a CAD and PDF for everyone to have. I have the bucket pin geometry from Woods already in CAD so the tooth shouldn't take long at all. PM for an Email
Thanks

/ Added a ripper to my Woods BH90x: Trees beware #62  
Last year I rented an 3ton mini excavator to remove about 20 stumps of various sizes. I know with each every one there was sense of Victory as you finally rolled it out of the hole. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have some that I missed or didn't think I needed to remove, but looks like they'll have to be take out. I'm thinking of having these ground out and then burn the chip in the hole and back fill.

Wedge

/ Added a ripper to my Woods BH90x: Trees beware
shaley said:
That is just what I need.

Island, if you have a dimensioned sketch of this I'll be glad to turn it into a CAD and PDF for everyone to have. I have the bucket pin geometry from Woods already in CAD so the tooth shouldn't take long at all. PM for an Email
Thanks

Michigan Iron drew the final version so I don't have a sketch. Frankly I'd rather push business their way to encourage them to keep taking risks in developing new attachments etc. Five hundred bucks was a pretty reasonable cost when considering the precision cutting and welding. In looking at the final product it is not something a moderately skilled amateur welder/fabricator would want to tackle in a home shop.

Last edited:
   / Added a ripper to my Woods BH90x: Trees beware #64  
I'm tired of digging a hole the size of Montana to get a stump out.

Attachments

• P5200005.JPG
    P5200005.JPG
    493.8 KB · Views: 433
I pulled this stump out with a tractor the same size as IT's !

OK, I'm impressed, and, as we know you Aussies are manly men, let's see the photo of you balancing it on one finger! :thumbsup:

How'd you haul it away?

Iron Horse said:
End for ended it until I could get it to where I could load it onto the truck .

Yeah well it's easier down under cause of your backward gravity and all.

/ Added a ripper to my Woods BH90x: Trees beware #69  
End for ended it until I could get it to where I could load it onto the truck .

Now that's a stump!! :thumbsup: Looks like a couple of the stumps removed from our property so our house could be built. Luckily we had a gully to fill behind the house.

Last edited:
   / Added a ripper to my Woods BH90x: Trees beware #70  
Yeah well it's easier down under cause of your backward gravity and all.

Yeah , it's a real pain having to put Velcro on everything so it does not fall into the sky . :D

KW , I wish I could have found a gulley it would have saved me a lot of money .

Sorry IT , didn't mean to jack your thread , as you were . :laughing: