Added rear hydraulics to BX2200

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #21  
This is an old post but a good one for all you BX2200 owners.

TTT

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #22  
Hey, thanks Pemad. This just confirmed everything I researched today. I see you did the conversion as well so you must still be happy. Again, thanks for taking the time to drag this post back out. - Toby

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #23  
TobyH said:
Hey, thanks Pemad. This just confirmed everything I researched today. I see you did the conversion as well so you must still be happy. Again, thanks for taking the time to drag this post back out. - Toby

Always happy to help, if I can!
Yes, this setup works like a champ! Never had an issue on BX2200 with this setup.

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #24  
daveMT said:
We've mostly finished the CADDigger 608 and need to modify the hydraulics to put the couplings in the back. I have three questions.
1) You don't list the parts 010, 020 or 030. Is this line alreaady in place on the 2200 with a FEL?
2) What is the part that bolts 190 are used for attaching the tubing? Is this only on the 22?
3) Has anyone ordered parts from TractorSmart.com? They seem like they have good prices and are very quick to respond to questions.
Thanks for the help.

Dave, I know I am responding to a old post, but wondering how the 608 turned out for you?? I'm thinking of doing one for my John Deere 650, 16 HP, but I'm not in a big hurry so I'll just go with a small bucket and take my time. What size bucket did you use and how happy are you with the CADdigger 608??

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #25  
ttt - for you BX2200 guys who want rear hydraulics!

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #26  
Well all the parts for the rear hydraulics finally came in(took over a month) and I just finished installing them on my BX2200. The parts came to a total of about $160.00. These are the parts that are on the BX22. I installed the rear hydraulics because I made a 3-point backhoe and log splitter. I also now plan to make a small hydraulic tree spade for it as well. If anyone is interested in adding the rear hydraulics I can provide you with all of the parts numbers for the conversion.

I am interested in doing the same thing to my BX2200, bu would need some more hwelp and specifics.
Can you please assist?

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #27  
I'm interested in doing this to my BX2200.
If anyone is interested in helping talk me through it, pleaser give me a call at 845-522-5631.
Thanks!

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #28  
Old Post, I know, but I was wondering if this will work with the BX1800? I got a quote of a grand to add the Kubota rear remotes w/levers to my BX and I can't afford that kind of cash right now. And did anyone ever get pics of this installed?

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #29  
The old posts stays alive. Been a long time lurker/learner.. now I have a question and need some guidance please!

I am trying to add a rear remote to my BX2200 (2001) w/ LA211 loader. Primary use: hydraulic top link.

I located a BX7322 Kit. Have that in hand. I took the parts list from this thread (pg1) and located all the parts (not yet in hand).

What I can not tell.. mainly because the BX7322 kit has a valve with 5 ports (includes a power-beyond port?), yet, the Ref:01J210 "hose kit" parts list has no power-beyond return to reservoir plumbing for the rear remote that I can tell. So:

a) do I need power-beyond capabilities for the rear remote at all? Ie. to use the BX7322 valve, I have to plug the PB port?
b) will a simple single spool (even a log-splitter open-center type valve work) .. ie. can I return the BX7322 kit since it was $3-4x what a single spool OC valve costs?
c) To use the FEL, does the rear OC valve remote need be plumbed in permanently, or does the pressure/return from the "hose kit" need looped? Or is "E" in the WSM pg 244, the Power-beyond port (described as "From Implement", the FEL in my case), and it does not need looped if there is no valve/rear implement connected?

Thanks in advance for a guiding hand!

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 4.13.54 PM.png20190319_155952.jpg20190326_161108.jpg20190326_161129.jpg

/ Added rear hydraulics to BX2200 #30  
Generally...the PB port on the old valve will go to the pressure port on the new valve and the PB port on the new valve will be plumbed to where the old PB port went (usually 3PH)... the return or tank line can be 'Tee'd into the return line on the old valve...

There should be no need for any loop if the remotes are not being used...