Adding a loader to a B2650

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #1  

dear.chap

Tractor
Toro
I am looking at a used B2650 from a dealer and it doesnt come with a loader. How easy(or hard) is it to add a LA534 loader to it ?

1707669565425.png

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #2  
Adding a new loader is going to be expensive. Finding a used loader is going to be difficult. The common recommendation is to shop for the tractor that has a loader.

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #3  
The first trick is to FIND the loader. You would be well advised to follow RJ's advice. It will save you a lot of headaches and added expense. The dealer may make a terrific deal on this tractor because he may have trouble selling it without a loader. Shop elsewhere.

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #4  
I am looking at a used B2650 from a dealer and it doesnt come with a loader. How easy(or hard) is it to add a LA534 loader to it ?
Adding loaders onto Kubotas is something dealers do every day. Kubota offers the LA534 as an accessory kit which makes it a bolt on job. Since the tractor was made up until - I think - just last year or so, the dealer should be able to tell you exactly how much a LA534 loader will be and how much to install it.

If you prefer to install it yourself, there are lots of aftermarket loader manufacturers online.
I guess I'm not seeing the problem.

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #5  
Not saying it's not doable, but it's going to be a tough pill to swallow buying an $8k tractor then a $4-5k loader. I suspect a similar sized used loader tractor could be found in the $10k range.
I'm sure aftermarket loaders would be less expensive though.
My numbers are not researched, but I'm pretty confident that the ratios are close.

/ Adding a loader to a B2650
I am seeing a used 534 loader for around $2000. The mount however I would still need to get from the dealer

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #7  
I am seeing a used 534 loader for around $2000. The mount however I would still need to get from the dealer
Maybe I did not understand your original question. What mount are you talking about? It should be part of the loader.

When any of us old timers say "loader", that includes all the parts to operate and mount the loader on the tractor: subframe, loader frame, bucket, control valves, and all the hydraulic hook ups and hoses.

Those are all the parts that the dealer - or you or anyone - need to install LA534 loader. Accessories like that are usually priced as a complete kit to the dealer by Kubota in his "whole goods" catalogue. Alternately, all the parts can be ordered individually, but nobody does that because it is more expensive.

Maybe I did not understand your original question. What mount are you talking about? It should be part of the loader.

When any of us old timers say "loader", that includes all the parts to operate and mount the loader on the tractor: subframe, loader frame, bucket, control valves, and all the hydraulic hook ups and hoses.

Those are all the parts that the dealer - or you or anyone - need to install LA534 loader. Accessories like that are usually priced as a complete kit to the dealer by Kubota in his "whole goods" catalogue. Alternately, all the parts can be ordered individually, but nobody does that because it is more expensive.
Sorry I should have clarified. This is what the seller is offering for around $2000

1707752357932.png

So this is just the loader frame, valves and hoses I presume. To mount this onto the tractor it needs a special mount ?

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #9  
If you want a loader on your tractor, just buy one with a loader already installed. MUCH simpler and cheaper.

Thats what it is looking like 😁😁😁