Adding a loader to a B2650

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #11  
Sorry I should have clarified. This is what the seller is offering for around $2000

View attachment 851892

So this is just the loader frame, valves and hoses I presume. To mount this onto the tractor it needs a special mount ?
Seriously?? I think I'd be looking for a different dealer. My suspicions are going into overdrive. Given what he is showing you, your own expertise or lack, and the questions that you have .... I'd want to take a professional mechanic with me to look over that B2650. You are assuming it is OK, but I am not.
The price on the B2650 could be a come on designed to shift your whole attention to the loader - as it has done.

Several things here are not adding up to a positive picture. For one, that "loader frame" is missing parts that your "dealer" could look up and give you prices for in 5 minutes from his WholeGoods Catalogue.
It needs subframe, uprights, a control valve assembly, a bucket, and pins and bushings. That's another $2000 or so.
Plus it looks beat.

The dealer knows all this and he knows exactly what a loader will add to the B2650 value.
Something - lots of somethings - just do not smell right here. Sorry, but that's my opinion.
And that is why I'm suspecting the B2650 as well.
Give this a pass; go somewhere else and start over.
There are better good machines out there. Lots of them.

rScotty

/ Adding a loader to a B2650
Thanks @rScotty . I'm going to give this unit a pass.

/ Adding a loader to a B2650 #13  
I’d pass on how terrible the mower deck looks plus the missing parts. My dealership won’t sell a deck like that and they’ll deduct money for replacement parts if it was on a trade. FYI…The LA535 is a direct replacement for the LA534 so don’t sweat finding a loader.