Adding rear remotes

/ Adding rear remotes #11  
There are limits to the quantuty of remotes available on tractors of different sizes unless you want the less attractive gang units. When I was asking a year ago, the laboe for 1 or for 2 was nearly identical and the parts obviously make the difference.

But there is another consideration . . If you are taking advantage of one of AGCO's numerous financing choices or their insurance . . both are based on your original final "delivered" purchase. Also all the add ons become part of the warranty too.

I'll be adfing a front remote and a rear remote to my GC1715 before Spring and then I should be set for present and future needs.

/ Adding rear remotes #12  
When I bought my tractor, I don't know why I didn't have a second SCV added, but I got it with only 1 rear SCV.

Last winter I spent around $800 for the 2nd SCV kit and added it myself (If I remember the dealer quote, doing it myself saved me another $800 in labor, plus transportation costs).
It wasn't that hard to add, luckily (because my tires are set as wide as possible) I was able to only have to remove one rear fender and did not have to remove the rear tire as instructions...instructed.

I was sort of shocked that a little spool valve and a few other pieces were $800+, but then again, that green paint they put on their parts really costs a lot!! :rolleyes: