agrison or apollo?

/ agrison or apollo? #1  

pommieinatractor

Tractor
looking to buy new
Hi everyone, looking at buying a new tractor in the 45/60 hp range, which way to go?
apollo or agrison?
thanks in advance

/ agrison or apollo? #2  
do some searches here on both brands, you may not end up buying either. I was looking at an Agrison or Appollo myself about 6 months ago. I too decided that out of all the chinese brands out there they seemed to be the pick. I ended up buying a 2year old Yanmar instead, paid a bit more but very happy and not worried how long it is going to last or give trouble. They sound good for the money but boy there is lots of horror stories, esepcially on Agrison it seems. Agrison is still ringing and emailing me trying to sell me something. Good luck with what ever you decide on.:thumbsup:

/ agrison or apollo?
thanks for that bud, one thing that did annoy me with agrison, they still ahve not answered my original question of the lifting capacity of the fel, and they quoted 2k freight to tas! as opposed to 600 for the equivalent apollo???

/ agrison or apollo? #4  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons forum. :)

/ agrison or apollo? #5  
I was in the same predicament years ago. I chose the Agrison merely because I got a full air conditioned cab , 50hp with slasher and the price was better than Apollo. I don't think Apollo offered cabins as well, which was another downfall. I have the 50hp but I see that they now offer the 60hp which is probably better value. Ive been happy with mine, yes its needs maintenance but hey its a cheap tractor. ask em to do better on freight - dealers will always hep out buyers. best of luck with what you choose. Charles.
Hi everyone, looking at buying a new tractor in the 45/60 hp range, which way to go?
apollo or agrison?
thanks in advance

/ agrison or apollo? #6  
from What i have heard Agrison have a very bad reputation! There are lots of new secondhand Agrison tractors on the market and nobody seem to be interested in them?

/ agrison or apollo? #7  
It's been some time since anybody has made a comment re Apollo tractors & I'm looking at a SOTO Advert that is offering an Apollo 854 85HP
with 4 in one bucket,Agmax heavy duty post hole digger with down pressure,6ft Heavy duty slasher,7ft heavy duty grader blade & a set of forks for around $40k with Aust wide backup,sounds too good to be true,so what I'm asking is, has anybody had dealings with these machines & what sort of experiences have you had,also what about SOTA,the Dealer,& Does anybody know how long these tractors have been around here in Aus?
looking forward to replies

/ agrison or apollo? #8  
I have spent the last 2 years sou searching about which tractor to buy .. and both Agrison and Apollo came into my sights because they have what appears to be great value for money deals...
I couldn't find ANYONE who had positive things to say about Agrison.. and Apollo seem ok. but there was something that just didnt sit right when I went to their outlet in Penrith

I ended up buying a 1984 Ford 4110 with slasher.. and whilst it isnt new, it doesnt have all the impliments.. I thought it would be a good starter for me. I'll let you all know in a year or two, but there are no electrics to go wring.. nothing that cant be sorted by any basic mechanic.. ( and I am not one )

/ agrison or apollo? #9  
I also spent over 2 years researching tractors,i was originally looking at a 25 hp Agrison, but after hearing all the bad stuff about them and the way they treat their customers i decided against it and i went with a Foton 50HP with cab and air.

/ agrison or apollo? #10  
How does one compare a chinese tractor 25hp to 50hp? I have read 1 story of a lady as well, seems that you need to speak to people who have actually put their agrison tractor to use! And there experience therein. I am sure other brands have horror stories as well, the dealers just supress them by spending big money on lawyers. I know friends who constantly complain of their kioti...and kioti is marketed a good brand and very expensive. I have used my agrison and very pleased with the product and service.
I also spent over 2 years researching tractors,i was originally looking at a 25 hp Agrison, but after hearing all the bad stuff about them and the way they treat their customers i decided against it and i went with a Foton 50HP with cab and air.