agrison or apollo?

/ agrison or apollo? #11  
Speak to someone that actually put's their Agrison tractor to use? hmmm that would be if you can find anyone that actually has a WORKING Agrison tractor! the amount of people that i have heard about that have Agrison tractors that basically sit in their sheds and gather dust because the can no longer get the things to work, you could probably fill a book with! people have tractors with oil leaks, fluid leak, loose parts, parts falling off, parts breaking and so on, and they get no back up service from Agrison.....

You speak about lawyers? seems Agrison's lawyer gets plenty of use, as i have seen many a post and many a review about how shocking Agrison really is, and then they all just vanish! funny that!! anyway i would still not own an Agrison even if you paid me handsomely to take it off your hands.

/ agrison or apollo? #12  
Yeah found 3 reviews on TBN average of ratings 4.25 + for Apollo and a mention of a5 year warranty

nothing at all for Agrison in fact no Agrison listed...

/ agrison or apollo? #13  
Yeah found 3 reviews on TBN average of ratings 4.25 + for Apollo and a mention of a5 year warranty

nothing at all for Agrison in fact no Agrison listed...
There was a section on Agrison on business listings and at one stage last week there was over 270 "reviews" on agrison with an average rating of 2.3 and then they all vanished....
That is probably because Agrisons lawyers had them all removed? there were lots of positive 5 star reviews , but funnily enough they all seemed to come within hours of a poor 1 star review being received! and another funny thing is all the positive reviews were all on the same subject, and all had the same poor grammar.
"in house" reviews no doubt.

/ agrison or apollo? #14  
thanks for that bud, one thing that did annoy me with agrison, they still ahve not answered my original question of the lifting capacity of the fel, and they quoted 2k freight to tas! as opposed to 600 for the equivalent apollo???

Ask them about whether using four wheel drive while doing FEL work is acceptable
-and if they will void your warranty if you actually use the tractor in this way,
as almost all 4x4 tractors are used
(meaning it is OK to use 4x4 and loader at the same time)

/ agrison or apollo? #15  
Be wary of assurances of nationwide support and warranty when there are only a few distribution points across the whole country. A local dealership is important
Spend the time and do your research.
In my opinion the Korean manufacturers (TYM, LS and Kioti ) all offer good value and quality machines.
They are often badged under a different brand

/ agrison or apollo? #16  
Hi

I got a Kioti, but a big deciding factor for me was what dealer was within an hour of my farm. Also I wanted to actually talk personally with the dealer and decide - no buying via the internet and phone calls and paperwork. Being new to tractors I wanted to have a dealer I could rely on. Just had the 50 hour service and they were great. Mechanic took the time to explain lots of techo things - I think he really liked tractors :)

I could have ended up with a John Deere, Case, Apollo, Mahindra, Massey, Yanmar or Kubota depending but I ended up going with the Kioti and a *local* dealer that I liked.

Also good that you are looking here for good reviews. Look on other forums too. Many posts here and on other tractor forums I am on have had posts (which were reviews of bad dealer service ) removed by legal requests. I'm sure some folks here would be able to PM you with their real experiences here in Aust. I think you prob have enough advice now though to be very careful.

Mike

/ agrison or apollo? #18  
thanks for that bud, one thing that did annoy me with agrison, they still ahve not answered my original question of the lifting capacity of the fel, and they quoted 2k freight to tas! as opposed to 600 for the equivalent apollo???

Well I was quoted between 450 and 500 kilo.....when tractor turned up and I finally (after 6 months) got the FEL manual official rated capacity was 300 kilo......... In my experience if the dealer will not give you written conformation of the specs....run away from them as fast as you can

/ agrison or apollo? #19  
Ask them about whether using four wheel drive while doing FEL work is acceptable
-and if they will void your warranty if you actually use the tractor in this way,
as almost all 4x4 tractors are used
(meaning it is OK to use 4x4 and loader at the same time)

Wow for a member from the USA you have been keeping up with the reviews on Agrison in Australia :laughing:

/ agrison or apollo? #20  
How does one compare a chinese tractor 25hp to 50hp? I have read 1 story of a lady as well, seems that you need to speak to people who have actually put their agrison tractor to use! And there experience therein. I am sure other brands have horror stories as well, the dealers just supress them by spending big money on lawyers. I know friends who constantly complain of their kioti...and kioti is marketed a good brand and very expensive. I have used my agrison and very pleased with the product and service.

I suggest anyone who reads posts made by this member click on his user name and read his forum posts. It will quickly become apparent what his agenda is. Kind of killed by his own lack of posts about anything but one subject....:thumbdown: