Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Am I making the right choice????

/ Am I making the right choice???? #31  
It may be better for you to purchase a small used snow cat for this as you
will have plenty of room to carry supplies and people and you will be able to
use it for a longer period every year.

Lol a snow cat? There are many years that this area dosnt even have a white Christmas. If it does its usualy not much more than 8in of snow. One year we didnt even get any snow the whole winter. Another year we got 2ft but it wasnt before jan.

/ Am I making the right choice???? #32  
The way he makes it sound it certainly sounded like a snowcat would be a good choice.

/ Am I making the right choice????
The way he makes it sound it certainly sounded like a snowcat would be a good choice.

When did I ever mention any snowfall amounts?

But now that the subject has come up, there are years that it can dump 5’ and others 1’.

It may be better for you to purchase a small used snow cat for this as you
will have plenty of room to carry supplies and people and you will be able to
use it for a longer period every year.

Looked at one that was for sale in the area. 2008 Argo 8wheel with a plow. $11,500.

When did I ever mention snowfall amounts?

But since the subject got brought up, some years it can be 60” some years 10”.

/ Am I making the right choice???? #36  
Hi Woody you didn't mention snow amount but I will . Oneonta is in the lake affect snow band , You will get snow . Some years more some less but you can safely bet on 60 plus inch's . Which ever way you go think about being able to push back the banks. It's different than Northport ��

Hi Woody you didn't mention snow amount but I will . Oneonta is in the lake affect snow band , You will get snow . Some years more some less but you can safely bet on 60 plus inch's . Which ever way you go think about being able to push back the banks. It's different than Northport

Been in Oneonta for 35 yrs. Wife was born there. Been hunting there for 30 yrs. I know the weather.

Last year they got a total of 8” the entire year. But you are correct, I have seen years that 60” or more is normal.

/ Am I making the right choice???? #38  
Put tracks and a cab on your Mule and use it for getting to the property AND for hunting. Clear a spot at the bottom with your friends tractor and you're good. Never have to plow, getting things to your property is easy and you get a new toy!

/ Am I making the right choice???? #39  
60" before Christmas? I doubt that.