Amazon rant...

/ Amazon rant... #161  
Early last week we got an email from Amazon that out package would arrive on Friday. It came a day early with no notification. This week a package was delivered on Wednesday that we had ordered the day before. We have to deal with this BS with nearly every delivery!!

/ Amazon rant... #162  
I have personal cell numbers for the regular delivery drivers at the Hospital and some days we receive upwards of 50 parcels in back but the drivers have been vocal about some of the hospital staff especially on first out overnight delivered to the main lobby... the ladies are not in the least accommodating which doesn't help anyone.

They will tell the driver to come back when receiving is open or make the driver wait until someone gets called up to accept.

I have written instructions if a early morning parcel comes to the front addressed to the hospital... sign for it immediately and notify OR manager next.

One day poor Oscar from UPS waited more than 15 minutes in before someone would accept the urgently needed package... they don't have time for that and neither do we.

/ Amazon rant... #163  
Once in a blue moon will my usps guy CRAM a box in my roadside mailbox..
But 99% of the time he comes to the house with my packages..
I’m on a first name basis with my UPS & USPS delivery folks..
Sounds like here. For USPS and FedEx, we have names and phone numbers and we've only been living out here for a couple of months.

/ Amazon rant... #164  
I leave my gate open at my drive when I expect them to deliver. They will leave my package at my open gate, drive to my house to turn around, and leave. Pretty stupid !

/ Amazon rant... #165  
I suppose your delivery experience depends on where you live.

We're rural here and have no Amazon delivery trucks. Most packages are delivered by USPS or UPS and we have few issues.

Porch pirates stay in town and don't bother us here on our long private dead end road.

For valuable items, we usually use an Amazon locker at our local mall.

/ Amazon rant... #166  
I've used those a couple times, especially if I was buying a gift for my wife and didn't want her asking nosy questions about what I ordered. :LOL:
Don't always notice that as an option when ordering though. Downside is that if you don't pick it up within a couple days it gets returned. Not always convenient to make a special trip to town just for that.

/ Amazon rant...
I suppose your delivery experience depends on where you live.

We're rural here and have no Amazon delivery trucks. Most packages are delivered by USPS or UPS and we have few issues.

Porch pirates stay in town and don't bother us here on our long private dead end road.

Have no idea what that is and the nearest 'local mall' is 35 miles from here.

/ Amazon rant... #168  
Early last week we got an email from Amazon that out package would arrive on Friday. It came a day early with no notification. This week a package was delivered on Wednesday that we had ordered the day before. We have to deal with this BS with nearly every delivery!!
It happened again!

I ordered a class 2 gas can Friday evening. Amazon sent us an Email promising a Thursday delivery.

The silly goofs just dropped it off by the front door, on Tuesday...2 days early and in good condition.

gas can.jpg

/ Amazon rant... #169  
Here's an Amazon puzzle.

I ordered Forever postage stamps on Ebay, 80 stamps @ 47 cents each while value when issued was 58 cents each. The return address is an Amazon Fulfillment center.

How does this work?

/ Amazon rant... #170  
If we have a USPS package he will bring it up to the house and leave it in the covered carport. The FedEx and UPS drivers do the same. Out of sight and the weather.
Ordered two tailgate cables for the ranger.
They came the same day from the same Amazon warehouse but each one was in a long 6x6 cardboard box. You could have put 50 of them in one of the boxes. Kind of wasteful.