An EV??????`

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / An EV??????` #351  
I also heard EV sales dropped. Also thought I heard Tesla sales down.

Honestly, I think people are running out of money
The entire car industry is in trouble according to utube channels I watch frequently concerning auction prices and dealer lots being full.
Interest rates are high, inflation is high. Not a lot of disposable income for most people.

/ An EV??????` #352  
The entire car industry is in trouble according to utube channels I watch frequently concerning auction prices and dealer lots being full.
Interest rates are high, inflation is high. Not a lot of disposable income for most people.

And under those conditions, which type of vehicle will get hit the worst?

I know with 100% certainty an ICE vehicle will be cheaper and run anywhere in the country I drive it.

The jokers who drove the US economy off the cliff want their constituents or should I say “subjects” to turn around and spend the remaining little money they have on expensive EV’s? Which in many cases require thousands more dollars to be spent on home charging stations?

Party’s over folks. 1.3 trillion in credit card debt.

Help me stop laughing…

/ An EV??????` #353  

Help me stop laughing…

Well - perhaps Uncle can forgive credit card debt same as student loan debt!

In their world that helps stop inflation!

/ An EV??????` #354  
Depends on the enforcement policy or procedure attached to them.

A mandate is not a law.
I don’t know of a law requiring anyone to purchase an electric vehicle.

/ An EV??????` #355  

I know with 100% certainty an ICE vehicle will be cheaper and run anywhere in the country I drive it.

The jokers who drove the US economy off the cliff want their constituents or should I say “subjects” to turn around and spend the remaining little money they have on expensive EV’s? Which in many cases require thousands more dollars to be spent on home charging stations?

Help me stop laughing…
The party was over when people started using credit cards to pay for burgers at a burger joint.

/ An EV??????` #356  
I don’t know of a law requiring anyone to purchase an electric vehicle.
It is sad that you manipulate the scenario, by pretending that the mileage per gallon averages being imposed and announced are not forces that make the manufacturers of ICE cars have to include EVs in their lineups to bring the averages down. These mandates impact then the multi year planning that manufacturers always have to do for models and engines. And this is happening around the world. Look at it this way when car tech took over for horse and carriages, it did so on it's own merits of cost and convenience, they did not require the horses be hobbled to use just 3 legs ! We can only hope common sense will prevail at the vote polls, sadly some gullible manipulators will still vote for present incumbents in our two countries and abroad.

/ An EV??????` #357  
It is sad that you manipulate the scenario, by pretending that the mileage per gallon averages being imposed and announced are not forces that make the manufacturers of ICE cars have to include EVs in their lineups to bring the averages down. These mandates impact then the multi year planning that manufacturers always have to do for models and engines. And this is happening around the world. Look at it this way when car tech took over for horse and carriages, it did so on it's own merits of cost and convenience, they did not require the horses be hobbled to use just 3 legs ! We can only hope common sense will prevail at the vote polls, sadly some gullible manipulators will still vote for present incumbents in our two countries and abroad.
Petroleum reserves are running out. Petroleum prices are increasing. Cases of COPD are increasing. Car manufactures can make and sell ICE vehicles. They can’t make ICE’s vehicle’s using 50’s technology.

Are we to wait until we no longer have air to breathe and carry a oxygen generator strapped on our back to make breathable air before we do something.

/ An EV??????` #358  

I know with 100% certainty an ICE vehicle will be cheaper
and run anywhere in the country I drive it.

Help me stop laughing…

Define "hit the worst"?

Right now it's cheaper to operate my EV (excluding my monthly car note) than my F250 diesel by a long shot.

Based on new car prices my Model Y was a no brainer given that I received $10K in fed and state incentives.

/ An EV??????` #359  
Define "hit the worst"?

Right now it's cheaper to operate my EV (excluding my monthly car note) than my F250 diesel by a long shot.

Based on new car prices my Model Y was a no brainer given that I received $10K in fed and state incentives.
(y) I just put $50.55 dollars of $3.19 regular in my truck. If it was a diesel at $4.00 a gallon it would have been many dollars more. I own two trucks and a car. I keep looking for free gas but there does not seem to be any in my area like in other people’s.

/ An EV??????` #360  
Too much money in the economy. 20Trillion available. The EV/ICE battles will continue for the foreseeable future. More upside to all things related to - electric.

The party will continue. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.