An EV??????`

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / An EV??????` #431  
Tell us where did the algae and plants come from.
I would not worry to much about where the algae and plants came from. I would worry about if worrying how they got hundreds and thousands of feet under the earth surface.

“Oil drilling depths have increased over the last six decades, from an average of 3,635 feet (1,108 meters) in 1949 to 5,964 feet (1,818 meter) in 2008, reflecting the depletion of easily accessible oil reserves.”

/ An EV??????` #432  
“Oil drilling depths have increased over the last six decades, from an average of 3,635 feet (1,108 meters) in 1949 to 5,964 feet (1,818 meter) in 2008, reflecting the depletion of easily accessible oil reserves.”
Or, reflecting the result of improved equipment and technology.

/ An EV??????` #433  
Or, reflecting the result of improved equipment and technology.
It would take improved equipment and technology to drill a hole as deep as they are drilling today and pumping heavy crude out.

That is the reason the number of wells drilled are decreasing annually and the Canadian sand tar crude is being pursued.

“The Athabasca oil sands, also known as the Athabasca tar sands, are large deposits of bitumen, a heavy and viscous form of petroleum, located in northeastern Alberta, Canada. These reserves are one of the largest sources of unconventional oil in the world, making Canada a significant player in the global energy market.”

/ An EV??????` #434  
Right now it's cheaper to operate my EV (excluding my monthly car note) than my F250 diesel by a long shot.
Well…..yeah!!!!

OK, can you show us how a diesel F-250 is even comparable to a Tesla passenger car? A diesel F-250’s primary purpose is a heavy duty work vehicle. It was made to generate income by towing & carrying, not be driven as a pleasure car LOL

Even if you used anF-250 diesel as a passenger vehicle, you’d have to have the brains of a garden slug to think an F-250 diesel would be as economical to run as any typical passenger car. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
   / An EV??????` #435  
The scientific community has degrees and certifications to base their hypothesis on. What do you base yours own an old Budweiser label?
I see my post went completely over your head. It was certified scientists that made the example declarations. But that's okay we are seeing it every day from the left........oh and I prefer Canadian beer . ;)

/ An EV??????` #436  
Interesting comparison. I have to say the ocean looks waaaaaaaay better.

009-2023-tesla-model-y-2024-fisker-ocean.jpg

/ An EV??????` #438  
You got me beat there. I don’t run up an electric bill even remotely as high as that. Not even close
I also lose power about a dozen times a year, 1-2 of those times it's for days at a time.

/ An EV??????` #439  
I would not worry to much about where the algae and plants came from. I would worry about if worrying how they got hundreds and thousands of feet under the earth surface.

Please tell me where does the scientific community say the plants and algae that turned into oil came from.

Last edited:
   / An EV??????` #440  
That is a thorough review that I read end to end. Being 8" wide than the Model Y would be stressful for me in a physical sense. I prefer driving the Leaf in parking lots and on our 16 to 18 ft wide county roads. Sounds more like they was modeling off the model S more than the model Y. Since I cannot get in and out of a model. 3. I'm stuck with the model Y only if I want FSD which I do need and used on every trip.

Try to get us some photos when you take delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.