Another one for the whoops list

/ Another one for the whoops list #11  
After I told her what happen I got the usual look from her. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Another one for the whoops list #12  
Oh she won't let me off that easy..more like a check list when washing dishes from now on. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
I did tell her that I wuv her. /w3tcompact/icons/love.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Another one for the whoops list #13  
Another difference between men and women. A man would have said something pithy like: "Honey, it won't be any good if you put it in the water". /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I remember almost getting my head bashed because my wife was baking some corn bread and tried to grab the cast iron frypan out of the oven. While she was still holding her hand under the faucet and cursing, I managed to say "Imagine that! It got hot in the oven?" Not my brightest moment. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

SHF

/ Another one for the whoops list #14  
I know what you mean. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
When we do something off the wall they keep reminding us,but when they do something off the wall and mention it..we suffer the most in the long run. /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif
The best one so far for her was,I said honey look there a gray horn owl setting on the wishing well and I went to get another coffee..when I return she was gone.
She had snuck thru the woods thru the xmas trees w/her camrea..it was a sight indeed to watch /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif..to get some photos in which she did,than she came stomping into the house and said very &^%$#( funny MR. and she was madder than a wet hen most of the day. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
I kinda for got to tell her it was a fake owl. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif
Got to get even when I can. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Another one for the whoops list #15  
HAHAHAHAH!

Before my wife got her last pair of glasses, she was starting to have a tough time making out things in the distance. So, on the way back from the eye exam, we passed a big open field with a bunch of round bales toward the back. It was evening just before dark and I said "Honey! Look at those Turkeys out in the field, " and we remarked on how many of them there were and the rather large size.

After she got her glasses we passed the same field and it wasn't quite as funny. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

SHF

/ Another one for the whoops list #16  
How long have you been married? You should know better. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

One time I told my wife to leave the dishes for me. .I took the trash out to the barrell and then the neighbor came over and we started shooting the bull about something. Well, the conversation took us across the driveway for a while. Then I heard my wife yell out the back door, "Get in here!". Well she doesn't talk to any body like that unless there is trouble, so I excused myself from the conversation and headed in the house. There was about an inch of water on the kitchen floor and a rather large puddle in the basement. Seems I had started filling the sink before I went outside. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Another one for the whoops list #17  
I bet we could go on and on about this subject,but out of fear and good judgement..plus my better half does take a peek at TBN now and again /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif..I ain't saying no more. wink]

/ Another one for the whoops list #18  
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Another one for the whoops list #19  
Thomas, that processor might dry out just fine, if it was plopped in clean water. Allow it to dry for a week or so. Place it so you can have a small fan blowing at the ventilation holes.

Where I used to work, we had a hot water pipe break in the cieling, at the rate of approximately 100gpm. Where did it break? Right over the top of a $400,000 Scanning Electron Microscope.

All power was cut to the system(SEM's don't like to be without vacuum!). Everything was dried up the best we could. Then, with all panels off the system, we air dried it for a little over a week. We kept fans blowing gently on it the whole time.

Amazingly, the thing came back up with no major hitches. After getting vacuum back to the column, and baking it, it worked just fine. It needed some minor tuning, but for the complexity of the system, it was very minor.

It would be worth a try...

/ Another one for the whoops list
Hi Richard,
At least you could blame the horse, I have to take full responsibility for this myself. But only because my wife wasn't here, then it would have been her fault. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Joe W.