Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel?

/ Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel? #11  
I'm going to put an order in for one. Again after looking into the LS line, quality is there. Much more tractor/implement for the money! Let me know what you think of the 68 inch.
I'll try to put an attachment of a photo from corporate: your xr3037 with the 68 inch blower--so sweet!

Thanks for the photo. Looks like quite the snow machine. Where abouts do you live? We're on the shore of Lake Superior in the UP of michigan. Big snow country.

/ Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel?
High up in the Applachians, placed called Oakland, MD. Moved here 8 years ago. Just west of the Eastern continental divide--the weather breaks right on our mountain. The storms can be insane! I used to live up near lake Erie. That was mild compared to this snow country. I'm currently pricing the units. I'm pretty set on the LS. Can't beat the tractor for the price. Of course my JD friends are doom and gloom about anything not brand name. We'll see.
Thanks for the photo. Looks like quite the snow machine. Where abouts do you live? We're on the shore of Lake Superior in the UP of michigan. Big snow country.

/ Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel? #13  
High up in the Applachians, placed called Oakland, MD. Moved here 8 years ago. Just west of the Eastern continental divide--the weather breaks right on our mountain. The storms can be insane! I used to live up near lake Erie. That was mild compared to this snow country. I'm currently pricing the units. I'm pretty set on the LS. Can't beat the tractor for the price. Of course my JD friends are doom and gloom about anything not brand name. We'll see.

FYI I'm 40 miles East of Syracuse on the South shore of Lake Ontario- we get our share- check out this link-

America's snowiest places? Weather.com lists them - U.S. News

PS. I was born and raised in Oswego, NY- In 1966 one storm dumped 108" in 4 days- took 2 weeks for folks to dig out-
Good Luck with your blower purchase-

/ Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel? #14  
   / Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel? #15  
Well, I have a wealth of information. I had a nice exchange with LS corporate and my dealer spoke with his rep. So... these are quality machines. They are made by radtechnologies, which acquired Bervac. They are out of Quebec. They are the same company that makes all the Kubota front end blowers. The manual pages I saw are the exact same format and language as my Kubota's manual. The mating subframe it the same (and is patented). I was given many additional pics from corporate. Excellent service.
After seeing the specs/build and knowing how much I've put my 50 inch Kubota BX2750C through, I am highly confident in these machines and their quality. I have had to so some minor repairs to my blower that involved the drive shaft. Two spring pins sheared-that was an easy fix. And then once the weld on a sprocket failed--the sprocket teeth were spot welded onto the drive shaft that turned the chain. Now they are welded completely around the drive shaft.

Gravel can chew up some machines if you don't have the skid feet set correctly.

Anyway, the 74 inch is coming in at near 700 pounds. The ship weight is 854 lbs but I suspect some of that is the subframe mount.

I looked at LS Tractors as part of my new tractor search (which is ongoing). The dealer I worked with showed me the 74" snowblower and explained that it was made by Radtechnologies in Canada. I was VERY impressed with the build quality of the snowblower. I don't have any experience running it, but it all felt extremely heavy-duty. Very thick steel end-plates, the chain running the auger is HUGE, etc.

He told me that Radtechnologies used to make the Kubota blowers, but Kubota moved the manufacture to another company recently (This dealer also has a Kubota dealer nearby).

I've decided not to go with an LS tractor, but that snowblower is the standard that none of my other options is going to live up to!

/ Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel? #16  
Picked up the blower last week from

/ Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel? #17  
I picked up the blower last Friday. It came in two crates. Just about have everything put together. This seems to be a very heavy duty unit.

/ Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel?
Hey Finn Lander....I got my 74 inch blower and XR4046HC yesterday. This blower is a monster! Extremely well built! The subframe assembly is very slick. Overall very pleased with my decision to go with an LS. My neighbor has the equivalent New Holland....just without all the niceties. Hard to tell them apart.

/ Any advice on LS snowblower quality/pricing durability of the steel? #20  
Hey Finn Lander....I got my 74 inch blower and XR4046HC yesterday. This blower is a monster! Extremely well built! The subframe assembly is very slick. Overall very pleased with my decision to go with an LS. My neighbor has the equivalent New Holland....just without all the niceties. Hard to tell them apart.

I put mine together instead of dealer doing it. Yours and mine share the same subframe. Very heavy.