Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there?

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #21  
They probably overtightened them then...damaging the face seal. You may have problems with the others in the future:mad: They only need to be a good "snug" to seal properly.

Yeah I am familiar with that, I get calls occasionally from friends that know I plumbed my whole house. And they will have a leak they can't get to stop, it is almost always a compression fitting that they have cranked down so hard on I can see brass shaving once i get it apart. Hand tighten then half a turn people its not a hard concept.

Kenny what do you think of these

http://www.gen-aircraft-hardware.com/template.asp?pagename=flrsav

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #22  
Kenny what do you think of these

Flare Savers

My local shop sells something simular, if not the same. I think they would work great-I was looking online for some of them not to long ago to help someone out but didn't have any luck-I guess I didn't use the right search term-thanks for the link ;) I will bookmark it for sure. I personally have not needed them, but would not hesitate to use one if I did.

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #23  
Hi i have a john deere model 3032e tractor & i have nothing but trouble with the front end they cane not get it to stop leaking oil out of it & the bearings go in it the tractor has been apart 4 times now &has only has 300 hours on it has any one else had the same problem i live in Fredericton n.b.canada

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #24  
I've had mine for 2 years now with 230 hrs. on it
I use it almost to do anything I want and it always comes up smelling like roses
I like that its not to big to where the wife and daughter can use it so I can get the big stuff done when I get home
I pull a 5 ft bushhog with no problems even when helping out friends of ours with overgrown weeds that were over my head on the tractor
I've cleared tree areas by pushing them over (up to 4in dia.) about 3 feet high with the bucket and letting them dry out and then pulling them to the burn pile
great little tractor
wife doesn't know how we lived without it for the first year and a half

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #25  
Hi i have a john deere model 3032e tractor & i have nothing but trouble with the front end they cane not get it to stop leaking oil out of it & the bearings go in it the tractor has been apart 4 times now &has only has 300 hours on it has any one else had the same problem i live in Fredericton n.b.canada

This is really worry some for me, mine just started leaking... I haven't yet had them fixed because of some other issues that the dealer was checking into coverage on...

I also just broke the linkage that connects the pedals to transmission, so i got it out of the field using a socket, that was interesting. has anyone experienced this?

Until this summer i would have sworn up and down that it was a great tractor, but after 2 years and 150 hours, things are seeming to break and let go to the point they are becoming worry some for the long term use. Once the warranty is up i may have to sell and try a different brand.

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #26  
May I ask how you are digging for your pond ****, I do alot of digging in hard clay & no bucket tooth bar. If you are trying to engauge the 2wd or 4wd, I have found just hit reverse slightly, stop & it will then easily slip into 4wd or 2wd with ease, I can explain how I dig with FEL on theis 3032e if wanted.
Also for the poster that broke his side links chains/stay chains..? did you actually break the LARGE rod that goes thru the axle housing, ..? what the heck were you doing when that happend. ?? If it is that large rod you broke I actually am smiling because you did not break the transa/axle case, which is very good for bieng well engineered in that area.
Joe

You stated you can explain how you dig with FEL on your 3032e if wanted, I want, can you please tell me how you do it? Thanks, Eddie...

/ Any John Deere 3032 E Owners Out there? #27  
I have a 2014 3032e, and overall, it's a good machine. Two issues: 305 loader leak down rate is too fast. If all you're doing is moving dirt, no problem. If you use your loader with forks to pick up and hold pallets in the air, it's not good. The only other issue I have is a front wheel seal leak. My tractor only has 180 hours, but is out of warranty on years. Since the warranty is 2 years/2000 hours, I would assume JD would plan on not replacing front wheel seals with so few hours. My selling dealer, as usual, is worthless. I'd say their name, but I'd probably get sued. I called JD about the wheel seal leak, and they can't do anything without the dealer disassembling. I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to pay the dealer to haul my tractor and then find out "not warranty" and have to pay $140 for the seal itself plus the labor and return transport. I pulled down the knuckle and checked the seal out today- nothing visually wrong. It looked brand new. I will be sending photos to my dealer Monday to see if JD will cover out of warranty. I will also be looking for an alternative to the JD seal.