Any thoughts on the CT5545 Cab w/hydro?

/ Any thoughts on the CT5545 Cab w/hydro? #21  
Nice machine. Congrats. I wonder why they stuck the tail lights off the side of the cab instead of installing them where the NASCAR decal lights are? That said, I do like those tractors. And to your point about the rear wiper. I agree totally. Mine didn't come with it. That's what the E behind my number means.

/ Any thoughts on the CT5545 Cab w/hydro?
Nice machine. Congrats. I wonder why they stuck the tail lights off the side of the cab instead of installing them where the NASCAR decal lights are? That said, I do like those tractors. And to your point about the rear wiper. I agree totally. Mine didn't come with it. That's what the E behind my number means.
I wondered that same thing. Personally, I would rather the tail lights be in the fender, but I guess they are trying to get them a little higher? Don't understand the logic there, but its the same kind of puzzling things like the single arm rest.... It's the cheesiest thing about this tractor. The Kioti NX has the same decals. But overall, the fit and finish looks really good.

/ Any thoughts on the CT5545 Cab w/hydro?
Do you have a link to the wiring harness for the stereo? Thanks
Go on Amazon and search Kioti radio harness. It's like $25.