Anybody ever ordered from Bare-Co Hydraulics

/ Anybody ever ordered from Bare-Co Hydraulics #11  
Sounds like they are trying to work with you. It would be nice if they would let you buy direct if there wasn't a dealer around. I may have to speak to my dealer to see if he would sign up. What was the price of the cylinder by it's self if you don’t mind me asking?

/ Anybody ever ordered from Bare-Co Hydraulics
Jerry, the cylinder by itself was I think $258.90 and the shipping was $35. (had to use multiple distributors to get all the fittings, british threads in the valve needed a conversion to NPT the rest is standard stuff. I'll let you know how it is on Wednesday the bigger one on the Bare-Co site looks good but who know anybody can throw paint and stickers around lets see how it works with 90hp pulling on it. I had them install reducers for the 1/4" hoses to help with slowing down the cylinder a bit to make it easier to position accurately.
Steve

Well heres the first update on the shipping process, the first shipment has already arrived its the 1/4" X 2' Hyd hoses and the reducers for the pioneer couplers. So far no pioneers couplers, british thread conversion fittings for the valve or the hydraulic cylinder but I'd expect to see them on Wednesday as promised based on their performance to date. Draper Tractor parts is a good company to deal with so far. Its funny the hydraulic stuff that arrived came from the town that Bird calls home you got it Coppell, Texas from a Woods Equipment Company.
Steve

/ Anybody ever ordered from Bare-Co Hydraulics #14  
I ordered a Bare-Co ROPS for my Ferguson TO35 through Drapper. The part came in fine and I'm happy.

My new HTL finally arrived it is a beauty I'm not sure where Bare-Co gets them but they are the distributor and Draper Tractors was their reccommended Dealer for the public. The Cat 2 size with the anti bleed down valve is $258.90 and after order all the plumbing parts from them as well I'd say if I did it again I'd have gotten them from a local source I ended up having to get reducers for the hose fittings on the cylinder since the only reducers they sent were for the pioneer fittings. I'll include some pictures so that anyone out there on the fence about HTL can see how simple it is to set up, all you need is some teflon tape 2 or 3 wrenchs and an hour or two and of course at least one set of rear remotes. I did have to go back and tighten the fittings after I did a leak test but I expected that. I started putting it together at 4pm or so and by 5:30 I was regrading my entrance roads and that was taking time out to get some pictures.
Steve

Heres the cylinder in the box it arrived in

Attachments

• NEW HTL TBN1.JPG
    NEW HTL TBN1.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 187
Cylinder layed out with all necessary fittings, hoses, and teflon tape plus the tools necessary to do the job

Attachments

• NEW HTL TBN2.JPG
    NEW HTL TBN2.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 169
Assembled and ready to install

Attachments

• NEW HTL TBN3.JPG
    NEW HTL TBN3.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 144
Installed and leak tested had to retighten most of the fittings a bit nothing major 1/4 turn here 1/2 turn there

Attachments

• NEW HTL TBN5.JPG
    NEW HTL TBN5.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 148
Hooked up to BB and checked for clearance and stroke especially with my rippers turned up wouldn't be good if they contacted the tires when moving and rip all the cleats off

Attachments

• NEW HTL TBN7.JPG
    NEW HTL TBN7.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 159
  • NEW HTL TBN8.JPG
    NEW HTL TBN8.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 149
  • NEW HTL TBN6.JPG
    NEW HTL TBN6.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 144