Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp?

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #81  
Not insinuating that the OP did anything wrong or misused his equipment. Not even remotely. But I think that it's a stretch to expect any kind of compensation, coverage or free anything after 10 years, regardless of hours.
If that were the case I guess that I should have expected Bobcat to cover my oil pressure sensor after 4 years & nearly 1300 hours, even though I did my own labor. Probably should billed them!

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #82  

Vince,
I sped read the posting using the link you provided concerning JD issues that were unresolved. My question is: Do you know if the originator of the thread ever got his problem addressed. He mentioned class action. I know he did the repair himself, but, did he ever get anything from Deere ? I didn't see the outcome posted, if there was one.
Thanks,
John

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #83  
This thread reminds me of the guy that came into the dealership I was at, over a dozen years ago. He got a little bent out of shape at me because I wasn't willing to get Kubota on the phone and tell them how he thought they needed to redesign the pressure plate on his B6000. At that time Kubota hadn't built that tractor in 2 decades yet he wanted a redesign. I asked him if he was serious, apparently he was. Our service manager was a lot more diplomatic about it than I was, I basically laughed and told him how foolish he was. The manager held his hand and walked him back to his car and came back and scolded me for being so honest.

Brian

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #84  
Sorry to hear about a broken tractor, very traumatic situation. However, I don't think it's likely a warranty situation. You can ask, but imho, it's not likely to get you much.

That's also why mfg'ers stopped supporting 3pt hoes. They are too hard on small machines.

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #85  
OP has been supplied with a new case. He has to install it. He also wants to get a subframe for his B7800 tractor and plans to adapt it to his 3ph B/H so the new case is not so stressed. Anybody have a good line on getting one of these?
larry

/ Anybody have problems with Kubota Corp? #86  
OP has been supplied with a new case. He has to install it. ... He also wants to get a subframe for his B7800 tractor and plans to adapt it to his 3ph B/H so the new case is not so stressed.
,,, Anybody have a good line on getting one of these?
larry