Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #111  
FarmWith, here's another one pulling and praying for ye! I have read many of your posts over the years. I have also been away from the forum a few weeks. I agree with all the other posts of good will for you! And, most important - prayers! God bless you.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #112  
Been searching for any info but cannot confirm any news on him; Anyone have some leads?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #114  
sent him a email friday, and another today.. just waiting to hear back.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #116  
Howdy folks! Sorry for the long gap between visits. I have days where I can't see to type. (vision/sensitivity to light issues getting worse) My son has taken over my screen name on a couple other sites where he frequents. You might see the name pop up every now and then, but that ain't me. Mostly staying close to home of late. I'm having a decent day today, and wouldn't you know it, I have to go to a funeral later. Oh well. At least it isn't mine. Chris, so far no e-mail. One of my daughters keeps up on the emails for me, so I have her watching.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Bill

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #117  
Howdy folks! Sorry for the long gap between visits. I have days where I can't see to type. (vision/sensitivity to light issues getting worse) My son has taken over my screen name on a couple other sites where he frequents. You might see the name pop up every now and then, but that ain't me. Mostly staying close to home of late. I'm having a decent day today, and wouldn't you know it, I have to go to a funeral later. Oh well. At least it isn't mine. Chris, so far no e-mail. One of my daughters keeps up on the emails for me, so I have her watching.

Bill

Welcome back! Wishing you a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #118  
Glad its not your funeral, hope you can work out the light sensitivity issues with your doctor(s).

Best of luck

Aaron Z

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #119  

Bill

So good to hear from you Bill. We really miss your wealth of knowledge and input. I pray you get to feeling a lot better real soon. Ken Sweet

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #120  
BILL (FWJ)
Yes ! Also great to hear from YOU ! :thumbsup:

Boone