Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #101  
Glad to hear that you are doing better and that you are able to find ways to be the most comfortable and still do things.
Hope your recovery continues well.

Aaron Z

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #102  
Bill, great to hear from you and glad you are on the mend! Hang in there and have a speedy recovery.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #103  
I am very glad that you are getting better. One Step and one Day at a time. Best wishes.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #104  
Bill, it's good to see you doing the things you like to do. I know the up at night thing to....as a result of a sore back that usually comes-on during the night. The computer helps bring the sleep back-on....some nights.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #105  
Glad to hear from you Bill. The light sensitivity should ease a little with time, eh? It took my Dad a year, had two cataracts done, but is not nearly as sensitive as he was after his stroke. You may need multiple pairs of sunglasses now though, each for different situations.

Last edited:
   / Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #106  
Glad to to heat things are going better Bill, will continue to pray. Good luck driving the tractor and good to hear the rain will help :)

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #107  
My daughter in law's uncle had what they say was a terrible stroke and he was expected to be unable to walk, talk or do much of anything....that was 2 yrs. ago...he walks, he talks, he drives and is proving them wrong....you do the same Bill.....God speed..

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #108  
So glad to hear that you are improving Bill. I will pray for you. I remember when I was recovering from a few broken bones and the doctor told me I could get back on the tractor. Man it was good for my state of mind.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #110  
not in the last 2 weeks or so