Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #51  
Howdy folks. Thanks for the concern. I've been battling some serious health issues of late and have pretty much been put up on the shelf. Can't drive, have problems walking, and even struggling to see very well. (stroke , likely caused by meds for unrelated issues) I'm going to try to drop in every now and then. If things take a turn for the worse, I've instructed family to contact SouNdguy.

Appreciate EVERY day you have. The trap door can open beneath you without any warning.

Bill

I wondered what had happened to you. Many years ago, I lost my grandmother to a series of strokes, with each being worse than the one before, so I know all too well how debilitating the effects of a stroke can be. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
   / Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #52  
Hoping you recover and have many more years before you are called away FWJ. Take it one day at a time, and enjoy each day. We are all pulling for you, and thinking of you.

My Dad suffered a stroke almost 4 years ago, was a tough battle back, but he recovered, as much as he could.
Best Wishes.

Last edited:
   / Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #53  
We all respect your knowledge and willingness to share. I bought my Ford plow after studying your posts and recently bought an old Massey 240 after reading much about your beloved MF 150. You are an icon here! Wish I had the opportunity to meet you face to face and shake your hand, but my respect for you is real, despite the fact that I have never had the pleasure of meeting you. Be strong and hopefully be strengthened by your online friends and supporters. My prayers and thoughts are with you!

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #54  
FWJ,

You have to get better! Who will take care of your "junk?" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thoughts and Prayers for ya!

Later,
Dan

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #55  
Keep Fighting FWJ, We are all needing your knowledge...

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #56  
BILL :tractor:(FWJ)
Your in our prayers and thoughts . Wishing/hopeing for the Best of Health for You !

Boone

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #57  
FWJ, Our prayers are with you for a speedy and full recovery. May God give your courage and strength to fight through this. Ken Sweet

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #58  
Hope all goes well for you FWJ. Had a scare with a mini stroke in 09 so I know what its like. I will be praying for you.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #59  
Any updates on FWJ? Hope all is OK.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #60  
Any updates on FWJ? Hope all is OK.

I also, hope all is going well for him. According to his profile, the date of his last TBN activity was 07-12-2012.