Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately?

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #61  
Howdy folks. Thanks for the concern. I've been battling some serious health issues of late and have pretty much been put up on the shelf. Can't drive, have problems walking, and even struggling to see very well. (stroke , likely caused by meds for unrelated issues) I'm going to try to drop in every now and then. If things take a turn for the worse, I've instructed family to contact SouNdguy.

Appreciate EVERY day you have. The trap door can open beneath you without any warning.

Bill
Here is the post he made earlier. I'm sure that the TBN member that he mentioned would fulfill the request if worse came to worse. BTW, I also hope that everything is well.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #62  
And what a memorable quote from FWJ...

"Appreciate EVERY day you have. The trap door can open beneath you without any warning" Bill (FWJ)

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #64  
i keep in touch with him.. just been alot going on for him.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #65  
The trap door is fitting. I was just looking at a trailer on the web then jumped to the obits because since mom died if I do not do that every day or two I miss visitations that I should have made.

These who died younger than I am are increasing in number each year and I have a lot of junk around the wife and kids really do not need to have to deal with.

Farmwithjunk I hope you are able to get back here soon.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #67  
he still tries to get on to read now and then.. but next time i talk to him I'll surely pass it along.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #68  
he still tries to get on to read now and then.. but next time i talk to him I'll surely pass it along.

If he is having difficulty manipulating his computer or it's too tiring, I used a voice activated system from Dragon several years ago.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #69  
And what a memorable quote from FWJ...

"Appreciate EVERY day you have. The trap door can open beneath you without any warning" Bill (FWJ)

Someone mentioned that quote the other day in a different thread without remembering where it came from. Now I am reminded.

/ Anybody heard from Farmwithjunk lately? #70  
Decided to do a "lookup" on FWJ as I had not seen him post recently. Found this thread. Sorry to hear of your health issues Bill. Our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery and getting you back on-line. I always appreciate your way of cutting through the chaff when posting....and your experience. Hang in there....and GET WELL!