Anyone else clean and polish their work boots?

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #31  
yep.. i rotate my boots out as well.

keep s them from smelling!

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #32  
No but red wing makes a boot oil has worked wonders on our work boots since I was in grade school....Just put a layer on overnight and let it soak in. Good for smooth leather if you don't mind the darker leather color.

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #33  
I oiled mine yesterday.

Thanks for the reminder! ~~ grnspot

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #34  
I really envy you guys your cheap footwear. I would love to find a $100 pair of shoes, much less work boots. The last pair I bought was $250, and that was 15 years ago. They would be much more today.

Stores don't stock my 16E size, so I have to buy off the internet.

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #35  
I really envy you guys your cheap footwear. I would love to find a $100 pair of shoes, much less work boots. The last pair I bought was $250, and that was 15 years ago. They would be much more today.

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #36  
I clean my work boots up every Saturday night before church Sunday, also have my wife wash and iron my coverall along with my shirt.. So when I fall asleep in church they can't say "look at that dirty old man a sleep"..:laughing::laughing:.. I do throw a little oil on mine couple times a month.. Lou

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #37  

I know the feeling, my 14 EE's don't cost as much, but I haven't gone into a store & bought boots in over 40 years! ~~ grnspot

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #38  

I know the feeling, my 14 EE's don't cost as much, but I haven't gone into a store & bought boots in over 40 years! ~~ grnspot

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #39  
water ski's!

/ Anyone else clean and polish their work boots? #40  
Yes I do clean and oil my boots regularly. As a surveyor that walks a lot I always buy two pair of the same boots and wear the same pair every other day. It lets the boots completely dry out from sweating. Sure, it's a higher initial investment but the boots last much longer.

Momma taught me at a young age to never wear shoes two days in a row. I generally rotate between 3 pair of work boots. And yes they get oiled or polished at least monthly if not more often. And just like a mattress, you spend a lot of time on it (or in them concerning boots), so get good ones, not cheap ones.