Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today?

/ Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today?
What happens when you click the Basic Uploader? It should bring up a new box where you click "Choose File".

The Basic Uploader works for me, but is one picture at a time.

when I click "basic uploader" I can enter single picture. But when I click on "upload photo', nothing happens. Just nothing.

This happened a year or mor back and then just one day it worked again. Since others have mentioned the same problem, I figure it's TBN in some way and will clear up in time. I'm OK with that as long as it gets fixed at some point.

/ Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today? #12  

No trouble....

/ Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today? #13  
Several post today,when I clicked on the attachment script,it took me to the main index page.Never saw the pics.

/ Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today? #14  
When I click "Go Advanced", it takes me to the top of the page, but there are no Icons there, so you can't post a picture.

Yeah, still doesn't work for me so I give up. I mentioned it to Muhammed so he's aware of it.

RobertBrown--you're posting those off an external site like Photobucket. I haven't tried that but once you delete them from Photobucket don't they vanish off this site?

/ Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today? #16  
I post using the go advanced. scroll down to manage attachments. Click and drag the pics from computer files. click done. It's still working here.

Attachments

• 1116965.jpg
    1116965.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCN1110 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1110 (Medium).JPG
    243.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN0813.jpg
    DSCN0813.jpg
    953.6 KB · Views: 77
I post using the go advanced. scroll down to manage attachments. Click and drag the pics from computer files. click done. It's still working here.

Yeah well it's not working for me. I don't get it.

Nice pics however you did it. I already have a street rod but you could send the pie and forks my way. That's the right way to do forks. :)

/ Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today? #18  
I'm using Windows 8 on this computer, Firefox with ad blocker. Yesterday I uploaded pics with my laptop using Win Vista and Firefox w/ ad blocker.
I have had the problem of not being able to upload pics before. I tried everything I could change but still wouldn't work. About a week later I tried and was able to upload pics again. Don't know what happened.

Forgot to try pics. Seems to be working

Attachments

• DSCN0811 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0811 (Medium).JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0814 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0814 (Medium).JPG
    268.1 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCN0893 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0893 (Medium).JPG
    297.1 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0823 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0823 (Medium).JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 69
   / Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today? #19  
Clicked "Go Advanced" and the Icons are there now. But the pictures did not work!

View attachment 371315 View attachment 371316 View attachment 371317
The reason is because I deleted them in the "Manage Attachments" Attachments box, so they would not show again at the bottom with the new ones that I was adding to the Post.

Still have to use "BasicUploader", one picture at a time. :thumbdown:

Trying "Manage Attachments", never used it before.

Still one at a time and puts them below the post,

I like the "Insert Image" Icon better, it puts the picture up in the post where you can describe what is going on.

Attachments

• P4110060.JPG
    P4110060.JPG
    301.3 KB · Views: 60
  • P4110062.JPG
    P4110062.JPG
    270.5 KB · Views: 70
  • P4110054.JPG
    P4110054.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
   / Anyone else having trouble poting a pic today? #20