Anyone Have a Powerstar 75?

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #1  

rockinbbar

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland Powerstar 120, Powerstar 75, New Holland c245
More particularly, a newer one?

I'm thinking about changing brands with another 75hp, and possibly upgrading to a Powerstar 75.

Thanks in advance!

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #2  
More particularly, a newer one?

I'm thinking about changing brands with another 75hp, and possibly upgrading to a Powerstar 75.

Thanks in advance!
I have a 2016 T 4.75. I assume from your post you’re looking at a 18 & up, I think they did some changes that year. Ive stayed in contact with my salesman, the newer ones are still good solid tractors according to him. My 16 has been great, replaced an alternator belt and after 7 years my 7 year old OE battery bit the dust just this past week. The 115 degree Texas temp’s finally got it. You’ll love the cab.
Good luck in your search !

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75?
I have a 2016 T 4.75. I assume from your post you’re looking at a 18 & up, I think they did some changes that year. Ive stayed in contact with my salesman, the newer ones are still good solid tractors according to him. My 16 has been great, replaced an alternator belt and after 7 years my 7 year old OE battery bit the dust just this past week. The 115 degree Texas temp’s finally got it. You’ll love the cab.
Good luck in your search !
Thanks TX.

Yeah, I'm in South Texas myself. The heat is something to contend with the last couple of months.
Just traded my Case 95c for a Powerstar 120, and am enjoying it quite a bit. Already have nearly 50 hours on it.

Looking to maybe replace my Mahindra 6075. It's a great utility tractor, but I'm thinking that niche I have for a 75hp tractor may be better served with a tractor that is a bit more heavy duty. (That's why I won't consider the Workmaster series... They are great for people who have acreage and need a tractor now and again, but for someone who spends thousands of hours in the tractor cab, I think I'm better off with a Powerstar series.

I actually spend more time in a 75hp than my bigger tractor. Running a 12' Modern Ag Viper cutter, a 12' ridged harrow, and an 8' O/S disk with my 75 now. Plus lots of hay handling with round bales.

What price 57;000 to over 85,000
% 0
cash off
75 cab 4x4 loader
I guess I didn't make my post clear.

I'm not looking to buy from members here. I was wanting to know who has a newer one that I can ask a couple of questions about.

There's two dealers of NH within an hour's drive, and I'm on good terms with both of them, so if I buy, I'll buy a new machine.

Sorry for the confusion.

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #6  
Price varies according to when the unit was shipped and your distance from shipping, from what I gather. I was quoted about $95k for a PS120, I think, in June. Bought a Workmaster 120. That's finance price for the 0%. Cash price is significantly less. Were I not ready to buy that day and didn't feel like dealing with my credit union on a weekend I'd have found other financing, though my sales rep got onto me about haggling him down by quite a bit more than others were paying. (Yeah, sure).

The PS are nice tractors but I would have felt guilty buying one as my first tractor purchase. Maybe when I have a bit more grey hairs and time in the saddle in a few years.

Price for the same tractor can vary according to ship date, by $1k or more.

Price varies according to when the unit was shipped and your distance from shipping, from what I gather. I was quoted about $95k for a PS120, I think, in June. Bought a Workmaster 120. That's finance price for the 0%. Cash price is significantly less. Were I not ready to buy that day and didn't feel like dealing with my credit union on a weekend I'd have found other financing, though my sales rep got onto me about haggling him down by quite a bit more than others were paying. (Yeah, sure).

The PS are nice tractors but I would have felt guilty buying one as my first tractor purchase. Maybe when I have a bit more grey hairs and time in the saddle in a few years.

Price for the same tractor can vary according to ship date, by $1k or more.
There's lots of variance in prices.

I recently bought a PS120, and was very pleased with the deal. To make it even better, I traded in my 9 year old Case 95c for $47k. I paid $50k for it brand new. :)

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #8  
There's lots of variance in prices.

I recently bought a PS120, and was very pleased with the deal. To make it even better, I traded in my 9 year old Case 95c for $47k. I paid $50k for it brand new. :)
I think a friend had a 5 year old Deere in the 75hp range and was asking $68k for it. Seems tractors are holding value quite well...but it makes it tough to buy used when a new one is available with full warranty and at not much more cost.