Anyone Have a Powerstar 75?

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75?
Radio book ?
loader book ?

I have about 75 hours on the new Powerstar 75 so far.

Radio is a crap shoot. No matter what I do, I can't specifically tune it to a certain station. It only has a seek function, and won't hit the stations I regularly listen to. There's a radio section in the operator manual, but it's a different model radio than the 2023 models come with. I also got a new 2023 Powerstar 120 last month as well. Same stereo in it, but that one works fine. I'll probably have the dealer look into swapping the 75's stereo out, as something seems to be wrong with it.

Not sure about the loader manual, but I've run that type loader for more than 10 years, so there's not much I need to learn about them.

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #12  
I have about 75 hours on the new Powerstar 75 so far.

Radio is a crap shoot. No matter what I do, I can't specifically tune it to a certain station. It only has a seek function, and won't hit the stations I regularly listen to. There's a radio section in the operator manual, but it's a different model radio than the 2023 models come with. I also got a new 2023 Powerstar 120 last month as well. Same stereo in it, but that one works fine. I'll probably have the dealer look into swapping the 75's stereo out, as something seems to be wrong with it.

Not sure about the loader manual, but I've run that type loader for more than 10 years, so there's not much I need to learn about them.
I wish my memory wasn't so bad. It was either the radio in my Paystar or the Western Star that was like that.....would only scan, then I found some button I pushed or something I did and then I could manually tune it.
It was also something not shown in the book....I just happened to luck out pushing and holding buttons.

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75?
I wish my memory wasn't so bad. It was either the radio in my Paystar or the Western Star that was like that.....would only scan, then I found some button I pushed or something I did and then I could manually tune it.
It was also something not shown in the book....I just happened to luck out pushing and holding buttons.
Being as the Powerstar 120 I have has the same radio, and hits the channels I can't on the PS75, the service manager has ordered a new radio and will swap it when I can get off that tractor long enough to take it in.

They are stumped at the dealership as well. ;)

Maybe the new swap will work better. I hope...

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #14  
That's odd, LOL Hopefully the new one works.

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #15  
Looking at new powerstar 75 or 100 hp
cab 4x4 loader
how much room do have work price ?

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #16  
Does new holland have test drives ?

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #17  
Going to buy
what get in deal ?

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #18  
What on tractor

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #19  
No offense ohio farmer, but do you just post random stuff? Your posts don't make any sense.

/ Anyone Have a Powerstar 75? #20  
There's lots of variance in prices.

I recently bought a PS120, and was very pleased with the deal. To make it even better, I traded in my 9 year old Case 95c for $47k. I paid $50k for it brand new. :)
Looking at a ps 120. How’s yours been so far?