Anyone have experience with RCO Tractor in Texas?

/ Anyone have experience with RCO Tractor in Texas? #21  
i DONT KNOW IF MOST PEOPLE KNOW THIS BUT LS TRACTORS ARE THE SAME AS NEW HOLLAND.YOU TEND TO GET BETTER SERVICE FROM AN ESTABLISHED DEALER.MOST NEW HOLLAND DEALERS HAVE TO FOLLOW A DEALER STANDARD SO GIVE ONE A TRY. Ford, New Holland, Mahindra, New and Used Tractors for Sale and Scag , Toro , Exmark , Gravely , Husqvarna , Grasshopper , Zero Turn Mowers for Sale, Stihl , Echo Handheld

Wrong. The New Holland Boomer Tractors, 30, 40, 50 HP are built by LS. LS is a reputable quality brand and building an excellent dealer network. RCO has dealerships in both Austin and Dallas Texas area and are a class act to say the least.

/ Anyone have experience with RCO Tractor in Texas? #22  
i DONT KNOW IF MOST PEOPLE KNOW THIS BUT LS TRACTORS ARE THE SAME AS NEW HOLLAND.YOU TEND TO GET BETTER SERVICE FROM AN ESTABLISHED DEALER.MOST NEW HOLLAND DEALERS HAVE TO FOLLOW A DEALER STANDARD SO GIVE ONE A TRY.

Granted, this thread is almost 9 years old, but in case anybody is interested....

It's the other way around....some NH tractors are the same as LS, but with a weaker loader, and significantly higher price. When I priced my R4047, and got a quote from a local NH dealer for a Boomer 50 (same machine). The NH dealer wanted a bit over $31K. I paid $21,500....saved myself $10K, got the same machine with a better loader. Someone here just posted they got a quote for $33K from a NH dealer for the same machine (with 1 less remote).

/ Anyone have experience with RCO Tractor in Texas? #23  
Granted, this thread is almost 9 years old, but in case anybody is interested.... It's the other way around....some NH tractors are the same as LS, but with a weaker loader, and significantly higher price. When I priced my R4047, and got a quote from a local NH dealer for a Boomer 50 (same machine). The NH dealer wanted a bit over $31K. I paid $21,500....saved myself $10K, got the same machine with a better loader. Someone here just posted they got a quote for $33K from a NH dealer for the same machine (with 1 less remote).

Exactly!

/ Anyone have experience with RCO Tractor in Texas? #24  
When I was looking for a tractor, I started local with LS at a dealership near me. Nice tractor, $18000. LS3039. I started looking around for a cheaper 3039. I was financing 1/2 of it. I came across RCO on the internet and called them up. With shipping, + two attachments- it was cheaper than what I could buy at the local dealer. For that money- locally, I just got the tractor and nothing else.
A dealership is nice, but not necessary. The guy I talked to at RCO was good, knowledgeable.
In the end I bought my NH TC30 used at 1/2 what I would have spent...and no financing. Found it on Craigslist. Picked it up during a snowstorm. Except for travelling for parts- I haven't needed a dealership. I've been doing the maintenance myself. I think what bugged me the most about buying local and financing- was being told I would need to carry insurance-including collision on the tractor. That just didn't seem right - though I can understand it.
I made the right choice going used.