Buying Advice Anyone have LS experience?

/ Anyone have LS experience? #41  
Just for the record, the LS U5030C (and U5020C) are not available with an HST transmission like the Kubota MX5100 is.

I came "this" close to buying an LS XR4046HST. Wound up with a Kioti DK50HST Cab instead but I could have been equally as happy with the LS. I even liked the LS dealer better than the Kioti dealer, but the Kioti dealer is much closer to me and they're not bad at all.

If the LS 5020 or 5030 had been available with HST, it would have been a no brainer. It's a lot more tractor than the XR4046, the Kioti DK50 or the Kubota MX5100.

/ Anyone have LS experience? #42  
Edit: Double Post

/ Anyone have LS experience? #43  
as someone mentioned LS makes the NH boomer series, with more options, for less money. they are good tractors, but they didn't fit in what i looking for when i was shopping

/ Anyone have LS experience? #44  
Understand you maybe in the same the position of someone in 1974 with Kubota when looking at LS today.

Yes, those first folks who bought Kubota back then where brave souls! :D

But there were not many (if any) small 4wd diesel tractors either. ;)

/ Anyone have LS experience? #45  
I paid 24k (NC sales tax included) for mine about 3 months ago. Dealer didn't have a 4047H on the lot so it was brought in from the assembly plant. Price included all 4 tires filled wth anti-freeze as well.

Seems like more dealers would do his, less cost to the dealer, less time on the show lot which is overhead