Anyone know this disk ?

/ Anyone know this disk ? #1  

merrickvilleguy

Gold Member
Seems like a good price, but 24 disks may be a bit big for my 1635 ?

Attachments

• IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 311
   / Anyone know this disk ? #3  
Looks like a Ferguson disc.

/ Anyone know this disk ?
Heck of a deal if the bearings are good.

Thats what I am hoping ... but was looking for details whether or not I can even pull it ... it's not worth $600 to me if it will just rust away in the field unused

/ Anyone know this disk ? #5  
It is a Massey Ferguson 25 disc. We sell them for around that price. If any of the box bearings are broke, pass on it. They are sky high, if you can even find them. Ken Sweet

So its prob the 8' one eh ? I haven't taken a look at it close up and off the trailer to see if the bearings are done or not ... the guy wasn't home at the time ... so will know shortly

so I took a look, my 1635 pulled it fine on the hard field I am looking to work ... only problem is one of the bearings has a shot top ... the seller has a replacement so waiting for him to give me a shout when thats all done. The remaining gangs spun relatively freely by hand and in the soil

The other bit which I am less concerned with is that one of the disks is beat up ... I am assuming I can find a replacement at ag supply ... not terribly concerned with keeping oem so long as it works.

So ya woohoo saved myself $2000 for not having to get a brans spanking new disk to turn my 50ac over (once ... its going to be pasture)

/ Anyone know this disk ? #8  
so I took a look, my 1635 pulled it fine on the hard field I am looking to work ... only problem is one of the bearings has a shot top ... the seller has a replacement so waiting for him to give me a shout when thats all done. The remaining gangs spun relatively freely by hand and in the soil

The other bit which I am less concerned with is that one of the disks is beat up ... I am assuming I can find a replacement at ag supply ... not terribly concerned with keeping oem so long as it works.

So ya woohoo saved myself $2000 for not having to get a brans spanking new disk to turn my 50ac over (once ... its going to be pasture)

Great news on the boxing half. If I am not mistaken, those are round axles. I don't think Agri-Supply has blades with round axle holes? Ken Sweet

They are actually 1" square ?