Tires Anyone know wheel bolt pattern?

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern? #1  

LS Tractor Owner

Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
I am looking for the wheel bolt pattern for the MT125 and the XJ2025 tractors. I know 5 bolt, but can't get a precise spacing... 110mm, 112mm? If anyone has the specific pattern, I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking to get wheel spacers and there are a lot that are very close in size

Last edited:
   / Anyone know wheel bolt pattern? #3  
I am looking for the wheel bolt pattern for the MT125 and the XJ2025 tractors. I know 5 bolt, but can't get a precise spacing... 110mm, 112mm? If anyone has the specific pattern, I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking to get wheel spacers and there are a lot that are very close in size

actually it probably wont... the xj has 6 bolts...

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern?
actually it probably wont... the xj has 6 bolts...

Well, at least I found that the 2025 is 6 lug.... Hopefully someone has measured the mt125. They don't list the numbers in the manual. Too new to be listed on the net, not that I can find anyway. I'm being lazy, don't want to go pull a wheel off to measure it:p

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern? #5  
5 on 4.5. Same as a standard garden tractor

5 on 4.5. Same as a standard garden tractor

That's what I first thought, but briefly just holding a tape measure across the bolts from center to center, they are only 4 1/4" across. Maybe 4 5/16". Converting to mm: 110mm / 112mm. There are spacers that are 108, 110, and 112mm. Very very close tolerances. I have trailer rims that are 5x4.5, and they don't fit. Had tried last summer when I had a tire off, but never actually measured the pattern.

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern? #7  
Center hole may be smaller for a trailer rim. My wheel horse rims fit and look 100% the same when I eggedout the holes from not having the lug bolts tight enough. I went to the taper lug studs on all 4 after replacing the rim.

Could be, I'll have to go out and try again tommorow. I actually took my old wheelhouse 14 auto over to the neighbor to give to someone else. I might have to go retrieve it... Been sitting out in the field for about a year now.

What tapered studs did you get to use on the 125? Size /thread, and where did you get them?