Tires Anyone know wheel bolt pattern?

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern? #12  
7/16 x 20. Standard wheel horse lug studs. Some think its s metric thread, but my Ls dealer looked it up for me and confirmed from LS that it is a 7/16 x 20 thread.
When I tried to chase the threads with the metric tap that is very close. It went in a good hole very hard. 7/16 x 20 was perfect. The original bolts have metric markings on them, but the tread is confirmed 7/16 x 20 from a master machinist friend of mine. Some say that they do not mak3 American bolts with metric markings on them, sorry to tell them that they are wrong, they do make bolts that way and they all come from china. I have seen it many times from harbor freight items. Ls bolts are supplied from china according to my dealer.

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern?
7/16 x 20. Standard wheel horse lug studs. Some think its s metric thread, but my Ls dealer looked it up for me and confirmed from LS that it is a 7/16 x 20 thread.
When I tried to chase the threads with the metric tap that is very close. It went in a good hole very hard. 7/16 x 20 was perfect. The original bolts have metric markings on them, but the tread is confirmed 7/16 x 20 from a master machinist friend of mine. Some say that they do not mak3 American bolts with metric markings on them, sorry to tell them that they are wrong, they do make bolts that way and they all come from china. I have seen it many times from harbor freight items. Ls bolts are supplied from china according to my dealer.

Where did you purchase them? I'm not sure if I can get studs from O'reilly's or Auto Zone, they are the only places close to me

Here is a link for measuring bolt patterns. On 5 bolt patterns the measurement is not center to center.
Bolt Pattern Guide

Thanks. Did not know 5 lug were measured that way. Would explain why center to center was only 4.25". I'm going to pull a wheel today and check that way.

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern? #16  
Weird. Our XJs are 12 and 16 mm

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern? #18  
I feel better for having them. It looks better too. It is more security for the misses as she is the one that ls_rear.jpg across the side lawn with the ~ 15 degree slope. Scares me, not her. So before you order, take into account the extra hardware. I backed the 2 wheel studs outward on each axle and locked them. Then screwed longer bolts in 50 mm? from the back and put proper tapered lug nuts on. Range Rover, Ebay on the nuts for cheap. You wouldn't need to do it that way I'm sure.

5 on 4.5. Same as a standard garden tractor

Well, actually won't be 5x4.5. Bought some spacers that pattern and they will not fit. Studs are maybe 1/8" off, larger spacing. Tried them on the jeep and trailer wheels I have and the spacers fit them. I'll just give them to my son for his jeep. Still trying to find the right ones

/ Anyone know wheel bolt pattern? #20  
Here's a thread resurrection. I read all this and got 5x4.5 that is 5x114.3 and those DO NOT fit. I can't find any info and I'm thinking of trying 5x112 next.

Also, could someone recommend a cheap spacers brand / model to buy online?