Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB.

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB. #21  
Did you figure out when your axle is locked and when it's not yet? I sold my B300 quite a while ago and went to tractor loader backhoe with removable hoe.

I just got back from a trip. Thanks for replying. I haven't totally figured it out yet. Haven't had the time. Looking at the manual it shows that the rear axle is the "lock up" axle. Pushing the console button activates a solenoid/cylinder actuator that is suppose to move a fork inside the rear axle to lock it up. With the fuse box removed I can see the actuator under the seat try to go in when I push the momentary button on the console but it only moves a fraction of an inch. It kind of tells me the fork is not moving in to actually lock anything up. I haven't got farther than that yet. I'll have to study the operation of that a little more and see if there may be an axle "lock up" issue.

Did you find the steering a little tough on dry pavement? It always seems as if I am fighting a mechanical type of lockup if I turn too tight and then want to bring it back. On soft ground there is no problem. Everything else seems to run fine. Nice strong machine. It's just a play toy for me. I am an engineer by trade and would like to figure it all out. LOL

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB.
I just got back from a trip. Thanks for replying. I haven't totally figured it out yet. Haven't had the time. Looking at the manual it shows that the rear axle is the "lock up" axle. Pushing the console button activates a solenoid/cylinder actuator that is suppose to move a fork inside the rear axle to lock it up. With the fuse box removed I can see the actuator under the seat try to go in when I push the momentary button on the console but it only moves a fraction of an inch. It kind of tells me the fork is not moving in to actually lock anything up. I haven't got farther than that yet. I'll have to study the operation of that a little more and see if there may be an axle "lock up" issue.

Did you find the steering a little tough on dry pavement? It always seems as if I am fighting a mechanical type of lockup if I turn too tight and then want to bring it back. On soft ground there is no problem. Everything else seems to run fine. Nice strong machine. It's just a play toy for me. I am an engineer by trade and would like to figure it all out. LOL

I live in the country and never had mine on pavement or concrete. I remember the steering went a little off and there was a way to adjust it to bring it back into the correct line up. But it has been several years since I sold it now and I can't even remember how I did it! LOL C.R.S.

Very strong machine for its size. I got a lot of heavy duty work done with it. Really enjoyed it.

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB. #23  
I live in the country and never had mine on pavement or concrete. I remember the steering went a little off and there was a way to adjust it to bring it back into the correct line up. But it has been several years since I sold it now and I can't even remember how I did it! LOL C.R.S.

Very strong machine for its size. I got a lot of heavy duty work done with it. Really enjoyed it.

It is really strong. It will do what I want. The wheel alignment was pretty simple. Just raise the machine, open the steering alignment valve and set each axle.