Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB.

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB.
Hey. Nice set up there Lodemia2! I recently purchased a plow for mine as well. A guy fabricated his own skid steer QT plate to an older truck plow. I think it was a Myers but not sure. Anyway it had the flat face hydraulics on it and everything works great with the B300. So far I really like the machine. I bought mine with 600+ hours on it and it is really nice. Fixed a couple of minor things that needed fixing and very happy with it. Lots of digging and lifting power. Two of the reasons I went with this machine instead of an agricultural tractor. Wanted more power in both of these abilities.

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB. #14  
Hello everyone ! I have an Ingersoll rand BL 370 (same as Bobcat b 350), I run into trouble with the axial pump. (made in Italy)See pictures attchd. Machine looses traction when hot. Very hard to get parts for it .
please ,any help will be appreciated. Thanx.

bomba chica y engranajes.jpgAxial pump.jpg

Hello everyone ! I have an Ingersoll rand BL 370 (same as Bobcat b 350), I run into trouble with the axial pump. (made in Italy)See pictures attchd. Machine looses traction when hot. Very hard to get parts for it .
please ,any help will be appreciated. Thanx.

View attachment 358421View attachment 358422

Have you tried a Bobcat dealer? How many hours on machine? Is there a Bobcat dealer near you?

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB. #16  
bobcat dealer in toronto told me they cant get the parts for my ingersoll rand bl370 any other sugestions????

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB. #17  
Toronto being a major city perhaps someone local could rebuild the pump for you. or recognize the pump manufacturer so you could get parts directly from them. good luck

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB. #18  
Did anyone ever find a solution to this issue - as I have the same, i.e. need parts or replacement for Hydrostatic pump, with Tag "Axial Pump, Made in Italy". It would be great to know if you found out who made this pump and if and where parts or replacement can be found. Bobcat is offering a replacement for $5000!

The local hydraulic pump rebuilders are hesitant to take the pump apart without some source for parts or even a seal kit. I have been digging around and I suspect it was made by HP Pumps Italy, which I think has been consumed into bondioli-pavesi...which I hope to find a US distributor for.

Any help is appreciated. I will the solution to this issue once I find it.

Thanks, Greg

/ Anyone with experience with Bobcat B300 TLB. #19  
Can anyone tell what the axle lock switch on the B300 actually does? The manual says it is a momentary switch. The light comes on when I press it and goes off when I release it. The manual is useless for describing the axle lock operation. It does feel like everything is locked up all the time when trying to turn on hard pavement. I've had it for about 6 months and it is a beast for its size. I can't wait for snow season.

Can anyone tell what the axle lock switch on the B300 actually does? The manual says it is a momentary switch. The light comes on when I press it and goes off when I release it. The manual is useless for describing the axle lock operation. It does feel like everything is locked up all the time when trying to turn on hard pavement. I've had it for about 6 months and it is a beast for its size. I can't wait for snow season.

Did you figure out when your axle is locked and when it's not yet? I sold my B300 quite a while ago and went to tractor loader backhoe with removable hoe.