Anything heavier/ stronger for the money than L2501?

/ Anything heavier/ stronger for the money than L2501? #11  
All good advice and appreciated.

Primary reason for being partialto JD and Kubota is my personal history of good reliability from both.

Other reason is that they're the only two dealers near me.

That I can understand. Our purchasing dealer ended up being about 100 miles away (the "local guy" is about 60 miles) and that hasn't been an issue for us. The couple of times I had questions they were easily reachable by phone & e-mail. Dad & I take care of all the routine PM stuff and (knock wood) haven't had any other issues that we would need a dealer for, but I'm confident that he would take care of us if needed.

At the end of the day you have to be happy with your dealer as much as the tractor, no matter what color it's painted.
Come back and share pictures once you get new toys, we all love pictures.

/ Anything heavier/ stronger for the money than L2501?
That I can understand. Our purchasing dealer ended up being about 100 miles away (the "local guy" is about 60 miles) and that hasn't been an issue for us. The couple of times I had questions they were easily reachable by phone & e-mail. Dad & I take care of all the routine PM stuff and (knock wood) haven't had any other issues that we would need a dealer for, but I'm confident that he would take care of us if needed.

At the end of the day you have to be happy with your dealer as much as the tractor, no matter what color it's painted.
Come back and share pictures once you get new toys, we all love pictures.

Agree. I do all maintenance too minus warranty issues that hopefully I don't have.