Are Southern kids soft?

/ Are Southern kids soft? #11  
It's more likely that those southern states produce more military recruits, hence more injuries.
Exactly…but we don’t know because we’re only looking at random statistics which are always tilted to get you to think something that may or may not be true.

ETA, from business insider. I don’t see how or when the map was created but it’s inline with other data I’ve seen so I’m going with it. Doesn’t help with the actual number or % of army totals though.
IMG_0899.png

Last edited:
   / Are Southern kids soft? #12  
Who here thinks there will be fighting in the streets one of these days?🇺🇸

/ Are Southern kids soft? #15  
It has a lot to do with the location of military bases. Children of those in the military are more likely to join the military.

Some will be less likely due to join the recent renaming of numerous military bases.
I would say this map does not support that theory.

1680818850343.png

/ Are Southern kids soft? #16  
I would say this map does not support that theory.

View attachment 793917

The map shows miltary base locations but does not take into account the population at those bases. Seven of the top ten states based on per capita recruitment rates are southern states. Four out of five of the largest military bases are also located in southern states.

/ Are Southern kids soft?
Exactly…but we don’t know because we’re only looking at random statistics which are always tilted to get you to think something that may or may not be true.

ETA, from business insider. I don’t see how or when the map was created but it’s inline with other data I’ve seen so I’m going with it. Doesn’t help with the actual number or % of army totals though.
View attachment 793897
Does that mean that those southern kids will do anything to get out of there. :ROFLMAO:

/ Are Southern kids soft? #18  
GIs from the south view people from CA like GI's viewed the French in WWII...!

/ Are Southern kids soft? #20  
The map shows miltary base locations but does not take into account the population at those bases. Seven of the top ten states based on per capita recruitment rates are southern states. Four out of five of the largest military bases are also located in southern states.
For true.
We have a couple bases in PA, but they are small. Some just up armor trucks. lol
The big bases are down south and in TX.