At Home In The Woods

/ At Home In The Woods #5,201  
If the tank sweats wrap it with bubble wrap and it will stop. It is especially true for well supplied water systems with deep cold water wells.

Shout out to Obed!:eek: Where u at dude?

/ At Home In The Woods #5,203  
If you click on his name, he was on the site Yesterday 07:47 AM so I guess he doesn't have anything new to post.

It doesn't necessarily mean that it was Obed who was logged onto the site...it could have been his wife. She appears to be an amazingly handy and talented person....just saying :)

/ At Home In The Woods #5,204  
Maybe his wife has banned him from the site. You can only get away with looking at tractor **** for so long you know. I hope he is just on vacation or too busy.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,205  
What happened to Obed???

Maybe it could be his attempt at Learning Welding...???? It seems that wasn't going so well and maybe he was disappointed and just lost interest - It just seems right after he bought his welder and tried it and it didn't work out so well that he stopped posting...just a guess....:confused3:

/ At Home In The Woods #5,206  
As long as we are guessing where he is now a days it could be that he is working multiple jobs - GC, welder, his regular job, firewood maker, babysitter and honey-do-list that he wife wants completed NOW not later. Could he be selling produce by the side of the road to pay for his big boy toys? :laughing:

/ At Home In The Woods #5,207  
Does anyone live near enough to go check on him? I've always worried about him climbing up that tall ladder.

I know others have come and gone, but usually after an online quarrel (or maybe an offline with the wifey). But there are worse ways to spend your time.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,208  
Does anyone live near enough to go check on him? I've always worried about him climbing up that tall ladder.

I know others have come and gone, but usually after an online quarrel (or maybe an offline with the wifey). But there are worse ways to spend your time.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,209  
I just happened across this thread tonight. I read the first few pages and I was hooked. But I have a long day at work tomorrow. I will do some catching up then. I can't wait to learn all the twists and turns of Obed's last few years.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,210  
Hi All

Obed has not made any post's since 06-24-2013, 01:31 PM. Either something has happened to him or he has been pi$$ed off by someone and has decided not to post any more. If there is anyone that lives close to Obed that could check one him, might be one way of finding out what has happened to him.

Cheers :)

Don