At Home In The Woods

/ At Home In The Woods #5,193  
If so he has been there a long time now!!! That was my original assumption but now?????

We personally dont go on vacation and when we do it may be 2-4 days max. Just cant afford it, never understood those who can but i guess i wont as i dont make that kind of money. And if i had it it would be really hard for me to sink $1500-6000 in a week or two. My brother and sister in law sure do, to the tune of about 2x per year, my brother as well, about once a year!!

Thats the problem with the internet. Were friends on here with these people and seem to know every thing about them but rreally dont know them. Unless someone on here actually is real world friends with a person, siad person could die or go to jail (not saying thats were obed is) and no one would ever know. It would be like they just dropped off the face of the earth.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,194  
If so he has been there a long time now!!! That was my original assumption but now?????

We personally dont go on vacation and when we do it may be 2-4 days max. Just cant afford it, never understood those who can but i guess i wont as i dont make that kind of money. And if i had it it would be really hard for me to sink $1500-6000 in a week or two. My brother and sister in law sure do, to the tune of about 2x per year, my brother as well, about once a year!!

Thats the problem with the internet. Were friends on here with these people and seem to know every thing about them but rreally dont know them. Unless someone on here actually is real world friends with a person, siad person could die or go to jail (not saying thats were obed is) and no one would ever know. It would be like they just dropped off the face of the earth.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,195  

Maybe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3OXxOFZZs

or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDA708XlFIo

/ At Home In The Woods #5,196  
If you click on his name, he was on the site Yesterday 07:47 AM so I guess he doesn't have anything new to post.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,198  
Great thread. I went through the entire thing a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Took me a couple days though!

Quick question to the OP. I saw that you put your well pressure tank in the basement. Have you had any issues with condensation on the outside of the tank due to the cold water from the well inside the tank?

Thanks.