Attention Walmart Shoppers

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #51  
yes 2Lane...like I tell people..they took a page out of walmarts book and then took it even further into smaller towns. There are two DG's within 13 miles of my property which is really in the sticks. One just opened a week or two ago.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #52  
yes 2Lane...like I tell people..they took a page out of walmarts book and then took it even further into smaller towns. There are two DG's within 13 miles of my property which is really in the sticks. One just opened a week or two ago.

It seems to me that they are locating in areas not only where Walmart isn't, but where Walmart has no intention of going.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #53  
We have several Dollar General stores, as well as 2 Walmart stores within 15 miles of me. Funny thing is, one can find more "Made in the USA" products in Dollar General.

On a side note, for those of you that shop Sam's Club, Costco has a basic membership level, as well as a higher one. The higher level actually sends you a check at the end of the year, which is something like 10% of what you spent that year. Most times, that check is MUCH more than the membership costs. Just depends on how much you need to buy. One friend, with family usually gets a check for $200-250. Since the elite Membership cost her ~$100/yr, it is a win/win for her.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #54  
Worked for Wal-Mart for 10 years. I got better stories than that. They were pretty calm in comparison!

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #56  
Local drug deal called to tell me his customer was paying with cigarettes from Wal-Mart. She changed dealers so he ratted her out! She came in with baby & diaper bag. Filled diaper bag with cigarettes. (Cigarettes were no behind the counter at the time) Called cops & arrested her.

Another time a man ran out the door with 2 cartons of smokes. I told the head checker to call help & cops. I chased him 400 yards (half my age) & jumped him. Twisted his arm up behind him & headed back. Looking for cops & help. Checked didn't call because she was sure I could not catch. I called cops & store director & told them to never ever call me to help again.

Caught a member of management turning cameras off in cash office. He would go in and stuff pockets. I put a remote camera under counter the he did not know existed. 1000s taken before caught!

Caught a teen girl with $400 worth of make up stuffed in bra & pants. (DO NOT ASK) The fight was on when cops came. Took three cops to subdue & one to retrieve goods. I could only watch!

I could tell all kind of stories. Just a few!

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #57  
Local drug deal called to tell me his customer was paying with cigarettes from Wal-Mart. She changed dealers so he ratted her out! She came in with baby & diaper bag. Filled diaper bag with cigarettes. (Cigarettes were no behind the counter at the time) Called cops & arrested her.

Another time a man ran out the door with 2 cartons of smokes. I told the head checker to call help & cops. I chased him 400 yards (half my age) & jumped him. Twisted his arm up behind him & headed back. Looking for cops & help. Checked didn't call because she was sure I could not catch. I called cops & store director & told them to never ever call me to help again.

Caught a member of management turning cameras off in cash office. He would go in and stuff pockets. I put a remote camera under counter the he did not know existed. 1000s taken before caught!

Caught a teen girl with $400 worth of make up stuffed in bra & pants. (DO NOT ASK) The fight was on when cops came. Took three cops to subdue & one to retrieve goods. I could only watch!

I could tell all kind of stories. Just a few!

I used to be Asst. Manager in grocery store; we caught lots of shoplifters...one lady was putting chickens in her big purse; caught a college professor stealing bar soap and eating candy; kids stealing cigs. One lady they caught stealing baby clothes, but Mgr wouldn't stop her because she was pregnant. After baby was born, they collared her...husband didn't know she was stealing; they paid up. One druggie tried to walk out with a half case of Chesterfields.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #58  
One lady they caught stealing baby clothes, but Mgr wouldn't stop her because she was pregnant.

So being preggers makes it OK to be a freakin' thief? Sorry, I guess I'm just a hardbutt redneck but stealing is stealing. Good role model for the kid too, eh? :mad:

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #59  
So being preggers makes it OK to be a freakin' thief? Sorry, I guess I'm just a hardbutt redneck but stealing is stealing. Good role model for the kid too, eh? :mad:

They were concerned that if she had complications with her pregnancy, that the store would be sued. Once the baby was born, they stopped her and they paid for all they had stolen, or at least what the store had records on.

/ Attention Walmart Shoppers #60  
I spent a few years working the for a grocery store while going to school. I will never forget see a huge lady put a 10 pound ham in between her legs (in a skirt) and waddling out.

The shop lifting by the employees was way more than customers too! Unbelievable.