B2320 vs B2620

/ B2320 vs B2620 #21  
Yes, it was your write-ups that convinced me to go with the QA from the 3200 which I love. Will be using it within an hour or so

/ B2320 vs B2620 #22  
I went with the b2920 for the extra pto horses... I do residential snow removal

Knowing now what I know I would go with the b2620 and save $1000 as the 26 is the best all around value and I have never bogged the engine down doing snow

/ B2320 vs B2620 #23  
""My preference for more power was the versatility offered. Agreed, in stock form, you will run out of traction on the 23/26/29 before power, but coming from a farming background, adding weight in the form of detachable wheel weights, filled tires, hanging weights on the front or ballast on the back significantly increases the capability. I have never wished for less power, but have for more as having HP in reserve adds flexibility.""

Perfectly stated, by adding 3pt weights to my B3200 I am able to use the hp and the loader to its full capacity.:thumbsup:

/ B2320 vs B2620
Thanks for all the responses... I was leaning towards the 2620 but it sounds like you run out of traction with the 23 before hp with it which to me would seem like a waste of money unless you jump up into the bigger L series which I already ruled out for my needs. I will put a rototiller on it, and probably a snow blower as I live in Colorado. Maybe I will take the 1k savings and go with the 23 and order it with the snow blower. I called my dealer and he was going to check on the QA loader.

/ B2320 vs B2620 #25  
Thanks for all the responses... I was leaning towards the 2620 but it sounds like you run out of traction with the 23 before hp with it which to me would seem like a waste of money unless you jump up into the bigger L series which I already ruled out for my needs. I will put a rototiller on it, and probably a snow blower as I live in Colorado. Maybe I will take the 1k savings and go with the 23 and order it with the snow blower. I called my dealer and he was going to check on the QA loader.

Snow blowers are power hungry. It will be quite slow with any significant snow.

/ B2320 vs B2620 #26  

This runs out of traction before it runs out of power too, thus proper weight distribution.

/ B2320 vs B2620 #27  
Love my 2320... But always wished for more loader lift power.
I agree. I love my 2320, but would sure like more lift ability. But then I also figure no matter how big a tractor I own, I would always run into situations were I want more.:) I run a 5 foot King Kutter box blade on my machine with no problems. I bought mine used with ~135 hours and it came with the 60" MMM with which the previous owner mower about 7 acres. I sold the mower, previous owner loved the mowing ability of the machine.

/ B2320 vs B2620 #28  
I bought a 2920 for the extra PTO power for a chipper. If you dont need this there is probably no difference. I bought a few things which I LOVE

QA and forks for B3200
60" bucket for same - I put a tooth bar on the 50" bucket. I swap all the time and I cant imagine not having the QA

separate set of tires - I have unloaded turfs for the grass (summer) and loaded ags for winter fall. The traction with the loaded ags is crazy. the horsepower of the machines does not matter when the wheels spin