B2650 MMM install?

/ B2650 MMM install? #21  
My buddy has the B2650 also and has the 72" deck. It is a great choice. Everything works great and there are no limitations with that deck for implement compatability. The only reason I didnt get the 72" was that I couldnt park in my garage with the 72" where I need so I got the 60". Tractor has no problem powering the 72" at all. I am guessing but I think the reason you drive over the 72" is that the placement of the 4 corner wheels on that deck are probably to wide to go in from the side like the 60". Like I have said it is really easy to get the 60" on and off from the side and I can do it in 3-4 minutes and I am a long ways from being young!! Haha.

/ B2650 MMM install? #22  
Thanks rkidd. I wasn't sure if there were limitations with the 72" like there are on some other tractors.

As other have said, the B50 series brochures don't even mention the mm mowing decks.

/ B2650 MMM install? #23  
Rkidd - I was looking at your pics over on the "No more MMM back pain" thread. Just so I have it straight, the 60" deck has castering wheels at the front corners, non-castering wheels at the back corners (that you can turn 90 degrees for removal), and the center gauge wheels on the back, correct? Does your friends 72" deck have just the four castering wheels on the corners? Sure wish there was more info on these things on-line.

/ B2650 MMM install? #24  
Scott F. Thats pretty close. The 60" deck when mowing rides on the 2 front castering wheels in the front and the gauge wheels on the rear. The right rear has an anti scalp roller and the left rear has the anti scalp wheel that are about 1/2" off of the ground when mowing. To remove or install deck you drop and turn the left rear anti scalp wheel 90 degrees which there is a hole in its shaft for. The right rear roller stays as is. Lift the rear gauge wheels all the way up so they dont touch. The unit then balances and rolls out on the 3 wheels. The 72" does just ride on 4 castering wheels. One in each corner. I will try to get some pics out of the manual tomorrow and post.

/ B2650 MMM install? #25  
Scott F. Here are the pics of the two decks out of the manual. Any other questions let me know. 20160407_004818.jpg20160407_005036.jpg

/ B2650 MMM install? #27  
That's great, rkidd. Thank you very much. Kubota should be paying you for filling in the gaps on their web site! Visiting the dealer again tomorrow to see what we an come up with.

/ B2650 MMM install? #28  
Let us know how you make out.

/ B2650 MMM install? #29  
Is the MMM on the B2650 not a drive-over? I'm looking into a 2650 and my dealer tells me the mower is a drive-over.

/ B2650 MMM install? #30  
Some MMM are meant to be driven over, thats what I do.

Your B1750 (and my B2150's) are made to be driven over and that works great if you have a helper or some means to fasten the deck in place while you drive over it. The problem is these newer small Kubota MMM decks have a pin and spring that stand up on each side and obstruct any thoughts of driving over the thing. Design mistake in my opinion. On the BX2200 I just grunt harder and scoot the thing under between the tires. It's too much trouble to unpin the wheels, turn them sideways and all that.