B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly #1  

Birdman1970

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200HSD
Went to Harbor Freight Tools and picked up 3 of their mid-sized dolly's and tethered them together to create a dolly for my FEL.

I also created little jigs on the top rear of the dolly for the loader kickstand.

Works great! Each wheel can handle 250lb capacity, so this dolly is good for up to approx 3,000lbs....overkill, I know, but the dolly's were only $10 a piece.

IMG_6791Custom.jpg

IMG_6790Custom.jpg

IMG_6794Custom.jpg

IMG_6792Custom.jpg

IMG_6793Custom.jpg

IMG_6797Custom.jpg

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly #2  
Nice job! Wish I was that creative, I dropped $180 to get one for my BX...

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly #4  
Pictures, please. I'm getting a loader this week and I'm sure I'll need to do something about a dolly.

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly
Pictures, please. I'm getting a loader this week and I'm sure I'll need to do something about a dolly.

There are actually 6 pictures in my original post....are you having trouble seeing them?

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly #6  
I was looking at it on my iPad and couldn't see them. On my computer I see them fine. Thanks!

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly #7  
Nice setup. I was thinking of using furniture dollies for my rototiller. Thanks for the pictures. Great stuff.

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly #8  
Do you have to be a little careful how much downward thrust you put on it? The videos show pulling down to the point of raising the wheels off the ground and then the pins pull out easily. Is there any problem pulling down on these that hard?

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly
Very good question. When I take the loader off, I use more of the tipping action of the bucket to adjust the loader arms to a point where I can pull the pins.....I don't need my front wheels to actually lift off the ground to remove the pins.

To do this, I lower the bucket down till it is just above the dolly and ensure the jigs align with the feet of the kickstand....when I tilt the bucket, putting downward pressure on the dolly (I only tilt enough to relieve the pressure on the pin, not lift the tractor up), I did not see the dolly tip forward....I suspect part of this is becauseof the 8 wheels that are on the front half of the dolly and also the fact that even if it started to tip, the back part of the dolly would hit the feet of the kickstand and prevent the dolly from moving any further.

I try to be as smooth as I can with the bucket movements, to avoid jerky actions....this will help.

Last edited:
   / B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly #10  
Please let me know the dimensions of the dollies that you purchased from Harbor Freight Tools. Is this the 30" x 18" dolly or the smaller one that measures 18" x 12" that you tethered together? Thanks