B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly #11  
Harley - Since Birdman has not been around since 09-13-2013 08:47 let me tell you they look like the larger dollies.

Nice setup. I was thinking of using furniture dollies for my rototiller. Thanks for the pictures. Great stuff.

I use three of the smaller dollies (same capacity) for my 630 lb KK rototiller, 4 of them for my 5' bush hog, 3 of them for my 8" Jinma chipper.

Please let me know the dimensions of the dollies that you purchased from Harbor Freight Tools. Is this the 30" x 18" dolly or the smaller one that measures 18" x 12" that you tethered together? Thanks

They used to routinely go on sale for $6 and change, now they go on sale for about $7 and change.

/ B3200HSD Front Loader Custom Dolly
Harley - Since Birdman has not been around since 09-13-2013 08:47 let me tell you they look like the larger dollies.

I use three of the smaller dollies (same capacity) for my 630 lb KK rototiller, 4 of them for my 5' bush hog, 3 of them for my 8" Jinma chipper.

They used to routinely go on sale for $6 and change, now they go on sale for about $7 and change.

Sorry, guys....I have been off hiding for awhile :) All 3 are definitely the larger dollies (30" x 18").