Mowing B3350 died while in regen mowing grass

/ B3350 died while in regen mowing grass
i agree, in 4 yrs ive mowed in hotter temps with no problems, , and the white exhaust is def overfueling, ill call dealer again to get it noted. but im not turning it over to them unless it keeps doing it, i have 4 acres to mow,

/ B3350 died while in regen mowing grass #12  
i agree, in 4 yrs ive mowed in hotter temps with no problems, , and the white exhaust is def overfueling, ill call dealer again to get it noted. but im not turning it over to them unless it keeps doing it, i have 4 acres to mow,

I hope you saw my other post. The DPF sensor detected a OT condition spike and locked you out. It can happen if you bog the engine while regenerating. Like I said, it will make you mad. There is no fix. kubota just says do a parked regen, but that does not stop the potential for a spike lock-out condition.

My simple solution: Be careful with how much load you put on the engine when the regen is happening. Until that OT lockout is made less sensitive or disabled, I don;t see much else.

BTW - I live in South Carolina, and the outside temp has nothing to do with it.

I gave them my tractor 4-5 times and they had no answers. Eventually, I will have to hack the ECU, but not anytime soon. I have 6 acres to mow almost weekly these days.

RGAZ

/ B3350 died while in regen mowing grass #13  
There is a polish company that sells the program that deletes all the crap mandated by the epa.

/ B3350 died while in regen mowing grass #14  
There is a polish company that sells the program that deletes all the crap mandated by the epa.

Yes, I saw that, which tells me that it is possible to hack it. I would rather do it myself then leave a trail for the feds to follow one day (if they cared). Also, if I hack it it means I can reverse/repair it if needed.

/ B3350 died while in regen mowing grass #15  
Sounds like a plan. I’m surprised someone hasn’t done that. Once the ecu doesn’t look for the temps and pressures in the dpf it would seem that the engine would run like it should. I’m probably being too simplistic but at my advanced age that’s about as complex as my thinking gets.

Does anybody have any info on the polish company that hacks ecu’s,? that would be a totally last resort, but the info would be good for the future if needed

thanks, the only thing readable on their website are the pictures.

/ B3350 died while in regen mowing grass #19  
Just went to their web and it looks like everything is working. There is a chart asking for type and make. I’m using google chrome as a browser...that might be the difference