B3350 hsdc trade in?

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #11  
Local dealer has a used ROPS model with FEL and 72" MMM priced at $18,900.

Obviously, they think it's worth something.

Tractor is an early model, 2014, I believe, and has about 350 hours on it.

SDT

/ B3350 hsdc trade in?
Tractor is an early model, 2014, I believe, and has about 350 hours on it.

SDT

As a follow up, just finished plowing again and while doing so watched the regen light come on and I just kept plowing in high range at 2000 rpms. Twenty minutes later the light goes out and regen is finished. Like I said earlier, I’ve had zero problems since the update 4 years ago. Lucky? Maybe but I do enjoy having to turn the temp down on the heater as it will drive you out of the cab!
Makes me wonder why my dealer who sold it and did the full update won’t take it in trade. Oh well, onward and upward.

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #13  
Glad you having success Sandyc!

Unfortunately there has been enough horror stories in the past to cause folks to question buying these in the used market. Simply too much risk to take, unless the price point is low enough. I for one would caution anyone who asks about buying one used... I'd hate to see a friend have poor luck at my expense.

Another point to consider with working on these later on. Most people on the forum cringe to take their tractors back to the dealer even when it is under warranty. What will happen when they have to start replacing any of the emissions related equipment and it needs to go back to the dealer for computer clearing/reflash?

/ B3350 hsdc trade in?

Unfortunately there has been enough horror stories in the past to cause folks to question buying these in the used market. Simply too much risk to take, unless the price point is low enough. I for one would caution anyone who asks about buying one used... I'd hate to see a friend have poor luck at my expense.

Another point to consider with working on these later on. Most people on the forum cringe to take their tractors back to the dealer even when it is under warranty. What will happen when they have to start replacing any of the emissions related equipment and it needs to go back to the dealer for computer clearing/reflash?

Good point moship. I’ll be 77 next month and if I’m lucky any problems will fall to someone else. Keeping my fingers crossed that it’ll run until I can’t. I’m also exploring a dpf delete. There’s a company in Poland, I think, that will do the computer programming and if push comes to shove I may give it a go.
In the mean time the weather folks are talking about more snow the today after tomorrow. Time to fuel up and get ready.

/ B3350 hsdc trade in?
Dealer called back and said they might take my tractor on a trade. Waiting to see if it really happens. Stay tuned!

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #16  
Dealer called back and said they might take my tractor on a trade. Waiting to see if it really happens. Stay tuned!

Sounds like business is falling off of the cliff.

Keep us informed.

SDT

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #17  
I saw a used one for sale at a John Deere dealer and they were asking brand new price for it, LOL Wonder how quick that will sell? LOL

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #18  

Yep. They will take it in, but only give you $499.99 :D

I hope they give you a fair value.

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #19  

You really believe most people cringe to take their tractor back to the dealer?

I’ve never had an issue doing that and suspect if that’s how someone feels perhaps they bought on price rather than going for a quality dealer

Andy

/ B3350 hsdc trade in? #20  
You really believe most people cringe to take their tractor back to the dealer?

I’ve never had an issue doing that and suspect if that’s how someone feels perhaps they bought on price rather than going for a quality dealer

Andy

Sounds like you do not know much about the B3350.

SDT