B6100 picture

/ B6100 picture #31  
KubotainNH, you and SteveM need to have a tire swap! You got Ags on the front and turfs on the rear, he has turfs on the front Ags in the rear. Never seen that combo!

/ B6100 picture #32  
Well, here is my B6100 fast asleep for the night ......... :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Eric

Attachments

• In Sleeping Quarters.JPG
    In Sleeping Quarters.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 689
  • In its Sleeping Quarters.JPG
    In its Sleeping Quarters.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 534
   / B6100 picture
N80, I have the turf tires for the front but it gets better traction in the snow with the Ags on the front. Also a bit easier to steer with no power steering.

Kubota In Canada, looks like a nice rig but needs a fat bucket on the front :) If I remember correctly the hydraulic fill plug is near the shifter. Just a little dip stick deal. Here is a quick picture of the breakdown. It is 011 in the picture. The right side is the rear end of the tractor.

As for quarks, run the glow plugs for close to a full minute to start it in freezing temps.

Attachments

• tractor pic.JPG
    tractor pic.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 607
   / B6100 picture #34  
KubotainNH said:
N80, I have the turf tires for the front but it gets better traction in the snow with the Ags on the front. Also a bit easier to steer with no power steering.

Kubota In Canada, looks like a nice rig but needs a fat bucket on the front :) If I remember correctly the hydraulic fill plug is near the shifter. Just a little dip stick deal. Here is a quick picture of the breakdown. It is 011 in the picture. The right side is the rear end of the tractor.

As for quarks, run the glow plugs for close to a full minute to start it in freezing temps.

Thanks!

Yes, I do need a bucket ..... any suggestions :confused: 3rd party brands? They are hard to find used ..... a new Kubota one is cost prohibitive, especially for an older tractor like mine.

Looking forward to your feedback,

Eric

/ B6100 picture
I don't have any ideas on where you could find a bucket unless you can find a 6100 or 7100 with a bad engine or other serious issue that allows you to pick it up cheap.

/ B6100 picture #36  
KubotainNH........I really like your single handle setup for your loader valve, is that something you made yourself. I hate my two handle setup, could you possibly take some detailed pics of your setup for me, maybe I could make mine up like yours. I have a b7100 with a FEL and backhoe and it is a lifesaver. Let me know if you ever need any parts, I bought a spare parts tractor and may be able to help you out sometime. I live just south of Bangor, ME in a town called Carmel.

Cleve

/ B6100 picture
Amitysanimal, sorry I missed replying to this post. The FEL handle setup is factory. It works well since I welded the loose pin. I'll have to take some pics when it's light out. Today my clutch blew out, sad day.

/ B6100 picture
Here's a couple pictures of the loader lever.

Attachments

• loader 001a.JPG
    loader 001a.JPG
    336.4 KB · Views: 628
  • loader 002a.JPG
    loader 002a.JPG
    342 KB · Views: 612
   / B6100 picture #39  
Great thread, I'm also looking for a loader for my b7100 hydro. I have the 6 lug front tires , from what I hear that means its a newer one. Also I have turf tires, will I need new rims if I went to ags 1 or 4's. I'm 45 miles south of chicago and would be willing to travel for a loader( I think).

/ B6100 picture #40  
Here's a picture of my B6100. I bought it in '03 off the original owner and it now has 2500 hrs. and runs fine. They really are one tough unit. I'm always impressed at what they will do. :)

Attachments

• 100_0733.jpg
    100_0733.jpg
    770.2 KB · Views: 529