B6100 picture

/ B6100 picture #41  
KubotainNH said:
Here's a couple pictures of the loader lever.

SWEET!!!!! Thank You so much! I think I can build one for mine now, I hate those two short levers on mine.

amitysanimal

/ B6100 picture #42  
There was a FEL for a B7100 in Uncle Henries (local swap/sell book) last week for $1100.00. I called about it because it was in the town I live in but it was already gone. He said he had over a dozen calls for it. I didn't realize there were that many B7100's in Maine and NH.

amitysanimal

/ B6100 picture
Now that I have one I see and hear about them more often then I would have thought. On the lever, you have to look closely to see how it all pivots. If you have any questions please PM me, I have it set to alert now... :)

/ B6100 picture #44  
what a great post. i own a b6100E that i treat better than my pickup! stays in the garage and gets waxed all the time. im looking for a front mount pto and shaft if any of you have one.
Dave

/ B6100 picture #45  
I've owned/operated a Kubota B5100 for 3 years..It's 4 wd, has a factory front loader and an added ROPS which can be quickly removed..12hp 2 cyl. engine with 10hp to the PTO..3 spd. tranny with high and low gears..Added a PTO overun clutch to help out the drive train..This little tractor is bullet proof..Ran a 42" bush hog, 48" tiller, 48" back blade with it..Need a BH for some projects around the place so I purchased a BX23..Going to miss my little friend and its extreme economical fuel engine..Of course it has its limitations such as lack of power steering (learned how to get by ok without it) and weight..I think with the FEL the tractor comes in around 1100 pounds..Made in the early 80s you can see why Kubota has been such an icon in the tractor community for all these years with products like my B5100..p.s. Not surprisingly, I'll totally recover the money I paid for it over 3 years ago.

Don

/ B6100 picture #46  
I owned a B6100E prior to the L3130 I have now. Great little tractor, 3 cyl, 14 gross hp. There was a longer extension for the muffler when in the vertical position to get the exhaust fumes up out of your face. It is/was about 20 inches long. The retrofit ROPS I got did not fit easily. I had to put all the bolts in very loose and then tighten secquentily to install it.

Vernon