backhoe subframe

/ backhoe subframe #1  

penfrydd

Tractor
New Holland 45
Hello all,
I've got a New Holland TC 45DA tractor and recently acquired an old Woods 75 backhoe. I've had no luck finding a subframe specific to that combination (no surprise there).
I'm certain that a few of you out there have built your own subframes. Do you know of any drawings of them that might include where everything hooks up to whatever it hooks up to?
Thanks
Penfrydd
Colrain, MA

/ backhoe subframe #2  
Have you seen this thread?

/ backhoe subframe #3  
I have an overview of my subframe build in my 1455 thread... If you have some welding ability, it's doable.

<edit>
well, I guess I don't have much of an overview... Lower mount drops into a hook of sorts, uppers pin into place. I have CAD plans for my mount if you would like them. Can have the plate parts cut by sendcutsend.com if you don't have anyone local to cut them, then you're just welding things up, bolting to the BH unit and making some connections to use the ROPS bolts if it's like mine, with arms that go forward to brace somewhere up by the loader mount... I actually welded this mess to the factory ROPS plates under the rear axles, so they're not in the drawing...

Attachments

• Mount System.pdf
    354.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
   / backhoe subframe
I have an overview of my subframe build in my 1455 thread... If you have some welding ability, it's doable.

<edit>
well, I guess I don't have much of an overview... Lower mount drops into a hook of sorts, uppers pin into place. I have CAD plans for my mount if you would like them. Can have the plate parts cut by sendcutsend.com if you don't have anyone local to cut them, then you're just welding things up, bolting to the BH unit and making some connections to use the ROPS bolts if it's like mine, with arms that go forward to brace somewhere up by the loader mount... I actually welded this mess to the factory ROPS plates under the rear axles, so they're not in the drawing...
I'd definitely like to see the CAD drawings, if it's not much of a hassle to send them.
Thanks,
penfrydd