Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #511  
   / Banning a member #512  
I've witnessed the above coffee shop setting and the same people argue over the same things they have argued over for 10 years so maybe no one really cares what others personal beliefs are.
Just for a bit of humor: I have a friend that sits at the same place at coffee pretty well every day and complains about pretty well the same things every day. The other day he was absent so I sat in his spot. I told him he couldn't sit in that spot any more because when I sat there all I did was complain. The whole coffee crew had a good laugh!

/ Banning a member #513  
Just for a bit of humor: I have a friend that sits at the same place at coffee pretty well every day and complains about pretty well the same things every day. The other day he was absent so I sat in his spot. I told him he couldn't sit in that spot any more because when I sat there all I did was complain. The whole coffee crew had a good laugh!
Now that's funny🤣,I don't care who you are.
I had a friend that owned a print shop and his brother in law would go get the bible to prove points. He "borrowed" the bible without bil's knowledge and from then on some of the old boy's favorite verses read different. Actually took a while before he figured it out.

/ Banning a member #514  
To me the funniest part is that if you all met up in person and didn't know each other's names, I bet you would all get along.
I've thought this many times. We would be shooting together and loaning each other implements if we were neighbors... maybe not tractors, don't like you guys that much. ;)

/ Banning a member #515  
I think anyone who knows me would say I'm the exception that proves the rule. I am easily a much bigger AH in person. I am blunt and speak my mind. Words come out without a filter. When I type, I have a bit more time to review my thoughts and tone things down (yes, this is me toned down). I also don't suffer fools or liars. I had a good friend who betrayed my trust. Never spoke to him again and don't miss him a bit.

/ Banning a member #519  
To me the funniest part is that if you all met up in person and didn't know each other's names, I bet you would all get along.
Of course... tractors united...

/ Banning a member #520  
I think anyone who knows me would say I'm the exception that proves the rule. I am easily a much bigger AH in person. I am blunt and speak my mind. Words come out without a filter. When I type, I have a bit more time to review my thoughts and tone things down (yes, this is me toned down). I also don't suffer fools or liars. I had a good friend who betrayed my trust. Never spoke to him again and don't miss him a bit.
Me too, I'm working on not being as much of an AH but it's tough. I'm struggling with Anti-AHoling myself. Too many other selfish AHoles out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.